PDA

View Full Version : Who is the bigest market share of web hosting?

HostStarter
09-05-2005, 06:14 AM
There are many hosting website today. I think it's up to 30-50k hosts. I just wonder who is the richest guy in this business?
Somebody know?

ElCaballo
09-05-2005, 11:17 PM
I just read that Go Daddy is the biggest shared hosting provider in north america. They are also the biggest domain registrar... don't know who has the most money though. I bet MCI is probably up their in terms of money but they do a lot more than hosting of course.

JodoHost
09-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Looks like web.com shares biggest pie of this sector. See http://www.web.com/company_info/index.html

Filtering google to get more details :D

ASP-Hosting.ca
09-06-2005, 12:05 PM
It depends on the market segement, dedicated, reseller or shared hosting. Check this for more detail:

http://news.netcraft.com/

WebEdit2
09-08-2005, 12:54 AM
You have your Googles and Ebays - seeing as web hosting is the lifeblood of the Internet, I am surprised there are no web hosting stars of a similar ilk...

WebEdit2

jannankhan1101
10-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Hello is that your own web hosting company or you are partner with them? As I am seeing that you username is same as that company name.

delhitraining
06-06-2015, 05:01 AM
I believe that the shares of Godaddy and Hostgator will have more values than other web hosting stocks.. What you believe my dear friends?

ganddy
07-15-2015, 11:59 AM
I believe that the shares of Godaddy and Hostgator will have more values than other web hosting stocks.. What you believe my dear friends?

Correct. I think those two are the only true contenders at the market. But there are some good ones though.

SerinaMAhren
07-17-2015, 08:18 AM
There are many web hosting companies already sustaining since very long in the market as well as new web hosting companies are also developing day by day with much more better services and facilities. some of these new and old are godaddy, wildwestdomains, bluehost, poweruphosting, etc.

saiburi
08-13-2015, 03:34 AM
According to me Godaddy.com is cheapest as well as very popular web hosting company in world wide.

ganddy
09-19-2015, 10:42 AM
Goddady by far is the largest I think. But I think Hostgator is also out there in the race.

IH-Jake
09-21-2015, 05:04 AM
That should be a tough question. But I would think of EIG at this moment as they have already bought many of the leading web hosting giants including hostgator, blue host and many more. But it doesn't make them the richest.

I would say a hosting company with the most number of loyal customers is the richest one as far as hosting business is concerned.

Spindlow Stuart
10-05-2015, 08:04 AM
The Company’s Smart Business Test and Development Cloud is a runaway hit. IBM, being one of the IT leaders in the world, can definitely improve its cloud strategies over the time but even otherwise it is garnering enough business from enterprise world.

needextreme
10-13-2015, 06:08 AM
No one can tell which web hosting company has the biggest share in the market but the most famous are the following of all
blue host
hostgator
godaddy
site5
jaguar host

BenTen321
10-13-2015, 04:00 PM
There are alots of companies for web hosting whom provide a lots of benefit. But i think ehost.com is the biggest web hosting company. Because its review are bigger than others.

bidaddy
05-09-2017, 04:36 AM
I don't know , you can search it on google