PDA

View Full Version : hostgator very poor

Bichon
09-07-2005, 06:02 AM
hostgator.com
In my first 3 dyas with them they have been down 4 times.
I can't send email because they are blocked on spamcop
They told me to turn off all spam filters to resolve the issue.
Not good very unhappy and now i have to move my 400 mb web site and domain again

I will never listen to a web site like FindMyHost.com again nor any web site that recommends them either.

I will take the time needed to spread the word everywhere i can on the Internet

WebEdit
09-08-2005, 04:36 AM
I'd say you should check out the reviews on those hosting directory sites as well as forums too to be sure. Good luck!

SilverStone
09-23-2005, 07:01 AM
I'd say you should check out the reviews on those hosting directory sites as well as forums too to be sure. Good luck!

Hi,

I'm agreed with you but sometimes hosting review also cannot be trust.. :D

kjb
09-23-2005, 08:05 AM
(Edited by WebEdit2) I am with Turbowebhost.co.uk & just though I'd pass round the good word, I normally wouldn't bother with this sort of thing , but I feel it's my duty to let people know how good these people really are - I'm not the most 'savvy' web user and seem to have encountered more than my fair share of problems getting started and also with installing & altering my site, these guys have been brilliant every step of the way from day one helping with all sorts of complications, they even have a live help desk so you dont even have to wait for a response. My advice (especially to new users) is go with these I couldnt be happier.
Thanks

NS-Icon
09-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Edited -
I am with Turbowebhost.co.uk& just though I'd pass round the good word, I normally wouldn't bother with this sort of thing , but I feel it's my duty to let people know how good these people really are - I'm not the most 'savvy' web user and seem to have encountered more than my fair share of problems getting started and also with installing & altering my site, these guys have been brilliant every step of the way from day one helping with all sorts of complications, they even have a live help desk so you dont even have to wait for a response.
My advice (especially to new users) is go with these I couldnt be happier.
Thanks

Hi KJB,

Glad you have managed to locate a great host, most of the time this is the hard bit, would you mind sharing your domain name with us that you have hosted at turbowebhost.co.uk? ;)

It's usually best to provide a domain name where possible when providing feedback on a host as your post then does not appear as self-advertising and this way will not get removed by moderators :) just some future advice for you and others who are happy with their hosts and wish to spread the word.
;)

Also, another word of advice, generally it may not be such a good idea to go with a provider which has a page ranking of 0 or 1, especially if you are looking for reliability.