PDA

View Full Version : Mulitple domain names/parking

energizedit
11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Do you use multiple domain names and park them on your main domain to drive more traffic to your site? Does/will this work?

Mark

~ServerPoint~
11-24-2009, 04:02 AM
I believe that depends on the domain names which you are parking. Really
If they are not really good domain names you might not have so good traffic

HostEase
11-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah,you can park your domains on your main domain,it can help you gaining more traffic to your site.

Corporate Gifts
11-25-2009, 01:15 AM
you can either buy the domain or pay so much a month which is for the domain name and hosting. You can get one from BT for £5 a month plus VAT.

bob
11-26-2009, 06:29 AM
Better you should create mini sites to drive traffic because the traffic of parking domains are generally untargeted and you'll be not able to optimize parking pages.

sahaya
02-02-2011, 05:21 AM
I believe that depends on the domain names which you are parking. Really
If they are not really good domain names you might not have so good traffic

hi
i too agree with this point

motorola4gatrix
09-03-2011, 11:15 AM
If the domain names themselves contain relevant keywords, they will definitely add SOME additional traffic. However there are more effective SEO techniques.

If the domains you forward already have an established traffic base, that of course will help even more.

mesasa
09-05-2011, 09:07 AM
I really do not think such methods are going to work, especially in today's competitive webmaster world where only the top ranking websites, with many one way links, can operate successfully and profitably on the main search engines.

SiberForum
09-06-2011, 04:00 AM
It can be useful, but I suppose that links and backlinks exchange will be much better solution if you need to drive more traffic to your websites. moreover, Directory submission sites will help you.

mitchelward351
11-28-2012, 03:24 AM
You can choose between buying a domain name or paying of a huge sum evry month for the sake of it like from BT if you get a domain name then charges are £5 a month with additional VAT.

JerrickYeoh
12-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Ofcourse it work .
It bring both side organic traffic to the same site . Because most of the time different domain rank in different keywords and it bring both organic traffic to the same site.
But this would be complicated while making backlink you need to optimize on the both URL or not you will end up on ranking one domain url only .

ThatGuy
12-26-2012, 03:40 AM
Go ahead and deal with Eurodns (http://www.eurodns.com/) - as I know it is one of the best domain name Registrars. They offer really nice specials from time to time, so don't forget to contact their sales rep.

jamesdale183
03-07-2013, 05:48 AM
To access the domain for name and the hosting either you have to take the membership or pay a lot for every month.BT offers £5 plus VAT for a month.