PDA

View Full Version : How important are longtail keywords?

rajaram
10-08-2018, 07:46 AM
How important are longtail keywords?

pharmasecure
10-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Long tail keywords are just like normal keywords, but they consist of more words. It's widely agreed that a keyword with three or more keywords is a long-tail keyword. Because long tail keywords tend to be far more descriptive, they also tend to deliver more targeted traffic.

inoxindia
10-09-2018, 02:03 AM
Long-tail keywords are phrases that people enter when they are closer to making a final decision. The increase in conversion rates helps to compensate for a decrease in web traffic.This means that your website being relevant to these queries will reduce bounce rate and increase conversions.

dennis123
10-09-2018, 03:04 AM
long-tail keywords make for a much more sustainable SEO strategy for your business website in the long run. The first reason you need to incorporate long-tail keywords into your SEO strategy is that the conversion rates are typically much higher.

jerryperes
10-09-2018, 09:50 AM
How important are longtail keywords?

Long tail keywords are keywords those are more specific and usually longer and also more commonly searched for keywords. It gets less search traffic but will usually have a higher conversion value. They allow you to get more traffic and to be found by new and motivated users.

nancy07
10-09-2018, 01:49 PM
long tail keywords help in getting rank on multiple queries which also specifies the target audience.

Pamela123
10-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Long tail keywords or lengthy keywords have a great value in SEO. It helps the audiences to find their desired site and also to give you the target audiences. Your audiences always want to get their desired site by one search. That's why a long tail keyword is very important for helping your audiences to find out their target site. Remember, a long tail keyword should have consisted with necessary words which your audiences may search.

RH-Calvin
10-10-2018, 03:22 AM
Long tail keywords are usually keyword phrases that have relatively less number of searches. These keywords are often used to rank your website faster in search engines.

dombowkett
10-12-2018, 05:23 AM
Longtail keywords can be rank higher in search engine quickly in less time. http://jnlmoving.com

praveenitech40
10-12-2018, 07:11 AM
Long tail keywords are just like normal keywords, but they consist of more words. It's widely agreed that a keyword with three or more keywords is a long-tail keyword

burling
10-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Long tail keywords are just like normal keywords, but they comprise of more words. It's generally agreed that a keyword with three or more keywords is a long-tail keyword. Because long tail keywords tend to be far more descriptive, they also tend to deliver more targeted traffic.

Amrita Ahuja
10-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Long tail keywords are the phrases where more than two or three phrases are used. Even though Long Tail Keywords have low search volume, but targeting them is worth as they are easy to rank and can given you maximum exposure and increases goal conversation.

davidsmith21
10-15-2018, 05:09 AM
Many marketers and business organizations are now adopting the use of long tail keywords. These are keywords or phrases that are considered to be longer, in most cases, more than 3 words.

Nilofer
10-16-2018, 12:09 AM
Long tail keywords are just like normal keywords, but they consist of more words. It's widely agreed that a keyword with three or more keywords is a long-tail keyword. Because long tail keywords tend to be far more descriptive, they also tend to deliver more targeted traffic.

Prateektechnoso
10-17-2018, 09:03 AM
Longtail keywords are most important in SEO. Because Longtail Keywords can rank in SERP easily. It will improve the Website traffic and getting Leads.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

roycpo
10-29-2018, 11:03 AM
Long tail keywords has been providing with great results in SEO. Since the latest Updates of panda and penguin long term keywords provides great results in SEO.

benzamin
11-27-2018, 06:50 AM
Hi all,
My name is Benzamin, I am from Paris, France. It’s my pleasure to make friend with you all. I show my deep interest in SEO. Hope to have the same hobby with you guys.

vishwanath
01-03-2019, 02:53 AM
Another important aspect of using long tail keywords is that it helps you in connecting with your audience. Writing a high quality, useful content will definitely gain traction in search engines. SEO program is as good as what you deliver. Long tail keywords give a better clue as to the type of content you offer.

tony_S
01-22-2019, 12:23 AM
Long-tail keywords are very much effective for your Google ranking, they are good to target. Competitive is very low for long tail keyword. As an example you write an article on “how to improve my AdSense earning”. If a visitor searches in Google by ‘AdSense’, ‘AdSense earning’ or ‘improve my AdSense earning’, he will reach in your content. Now you can see some benefits of longtail keyword:
Better quality traffic and higher conversion rates.

Long tail keywords are less competitive.
Long tail keywords help you stay agile.
Long tail search helps you rank for difficult terms.
Long tail search is the most popular type of search.