PDA

View Full Version : Why My Website is not Getting Business?

ninadordev
10-15-2018, 01:44 AM
Hello friends,

Why My Website is not Getting Business?

pharmasecure
10-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Search engines have not yet indexed your website. ... This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. If your website has inbound links, then Google is likely to find it sooner. Crawlers follow that link and it leads them to your website which they index.

biglyft18
10-16-2018, 01:16 AM
There are a few possible answers.
1. The website looks out-of-date.
2. The website isn't organized well
3. The website doesn't have easy contact options.
4. The website is not set up to rank well on Google.
5. The website doesn't have persuasive text (copy).

John-Smith
10-16-2018, 01:35 AM
Hello friends,

consult professionals for proper solutions. here no one will do it for you.

John-Smith
10-16-2018, 01:37 AM
Search engines have not yet indexed your website. ... This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. If your website has inbound links, then Google is likely to find it sooner. Crawlers follow that link and it leads them to your website which they index.

Site is already indexed. I just checked.

Prateektechnoso
10-17-2018, 08:47 AM
Try to SEO for your business Website. Focus on On Page Optimization and Off Page techniques. which all used to improve Website traffic, Build brand awareness and Generate new leads for your Business Website.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

dombowkett
10-17-2018, 08:52 AM
You have to increase your business reputation to convert traffic into leads.

imriakapoor
10-17-2018, 09:06 AM
Hello friends,

First question which comes to my mind after reading this is: Do Islam permits black magic?