PDA

View Full Version : What are AdWords keywords?

dennis123
11-29-2018, 01:17 AM
What are AdWords keywords?

nikki shah
11-29-2018, 02:00 AM
There is nothing like Adwords Keyword.
Are you searching for Keywords definition?

anthony clark
11-29-2018, 02:35 AM
There is no specific term like "Adwords Keyword", but yes Adwords has a tool for keyword search which is helpful for across all platform.
Signin to Adwords account - Click on tools - then keyword planner - here one can do a keyword research. Hope this has helped you.

carrentalexp
11-29-2018, 02:49 AM
I think there is no term like Adwords keywords. Usually people conduct keyword research through adwords tools.

MVMInfotech
12-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Keywords in AdWords are the words and phrases that advertisers bid on, in hopes that their advertisements will appear on the search engine results page (SERP) when people are searching for those products or services.

Anandkota
12-01-2018, 01:01 AM
I think you are asking about adwords key word planner, this is a tool in adwords which shows you the metrics like search volume, bid amount and its rank in search results, this will help you in key word suggestions, I generally use this key word planner for suggestions of keywords for my Propertyadvisor (https://propertyadviser.in/) site which is beneficial which helps your website in better ranking.

EPICFOLLOWRS
12-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Keywords are words or phrases that are used to match your ads with the terms people are searching for. Selecting high quality, relevant keywords for your advertising campaign can help you reach the customers you want, when you want.

pharmasecure
12-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Words or phrases describing your product or service that you choose to help determine when and where your ad can appear.When someone searches on Google, your ad could be eligible to appear based on the similarity of your keywords to the person's search terms, as well as your keyword match types.

roycpo
12-06-2018, 07:59 AM
AdWords keywords are the foundation of your AdWords PPC campaigns. All the optimization in the world won't get you anywhere if you don't start with the right keywords.

hiren_popat
12-07-2018, 06:55 AM
there are no specific meaning of "Adwords keywords". it is used when you do your Google Adwords campaign or Paid marketing.
Google gives a list of high ranking keywords in the Google keywords planner, where you can pick keywords for your campaign through the keywords bid. those types of keywords are used in the Pay Per Clicks technique. simple meaning that you buy keywords for your marketing campaign for get ranking in the search engine.