PDA

View Full Version : looking for a dedicated server in Europe

elnarvi
09-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi there

I'm looking for a dedicated server in Spain or Europe. We would like a real 24*7 technical support, and we need Plesk panel.

Any help would be appreciated
thanks!

ayksolutions
10-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Hmmm... I think most of the dedicated server providers are based in UK? Maybe Germany.

guru-host
10-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Hi Elnarvi,

There are many providers in UK, Netherlands, Germany etc. The main problem with the providers that are outside of UK is the support as most of them have their web sites in German, French etc even though some of them provide support in English.

fcolor
03-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi,

I would search in good or local Spanish search engines on keywords that would bring results. Unfortunately the EU hosting market is not globalized they way it is in North America. So you need to spend some time in research.

shakir
03-09-2008, 10:24 AM
I think liquid web in UK just check it

Bobby
03-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Whast about 1&1.com?

~ServerPoint~
03-21-2008, 10:33 AM
I would recoomend leaseweb Deuch web hosting provider

alemcherry
03-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I would second leaseweb. They are one of the better known europian host, netherlands based.

Alcatrazz
03-31-2008, 02:35 AM
I'd recommend to check Marblehost.com, they are using Liquidnet dataceneter.

hank_freid
03-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi,
There are lots of companies in UK, Germany etc, who are providing dedicated server and they launched lots of informatics websites to the people. Mostly in website in English and some in German and also in French. So you can get better informaton when you try to browsing.

transilvania
04-02-2008, 03:47 AM
I thought using US datercenters is the cheapest thing.

Callisto
04-03-2008, 04:27 AM
Ok,
Oneandone.com - Germany and UK-based datacenetrs, Utorpicmedia.net- USA-, China- and Europe- based datacenters.
Marblehost.com- USA- and UK-based datacenters.

~ServerPoint~
04-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Anyway US have rich choice and less expensive. And fast enough. I think that you have to take that factors in consideration.

grimlins
04-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Ok,
Oneandone.com - Germany and UK-based datacenetrs, Utorpicmedia.net- USA-, China- and Europe- based datacenters.
Marblehost.com- USA- and UK-based datacenters.
As I see UtropicMedia.net provides even off-shore services. They provide Global DNS Cluster.
As for MarbleHost.com, think they provide their datacenters in the USA and UK for their clients conveniences.

Bobby
04-14-2008, 02:50 AM
As I see UtropicMedia.net provides even off-shore services. They provide Global DNS Cluster.
As for MarbleHost.com, think they provide their datacenters in the USA and UK for their clients conveniences.
What does Global DNS Cluster from UtropicMedia.net mean? Their infrustracture is scalable and seems rather reliable.
I wonder if the prices are the same for the clients from Uk and US from MarbleHost.com? I have heard that they can be quite different.

transilvania
04-30-2008, 03:48 AM
What does Global DNS Cluster from UtropicMedia.net mean? Their infrustracture is scalable and seems rather reliable.
I wonder if the prices are the same for the clients from Uk and US from MarbleHost.com? I have heard that they can be quite different.
As I understand UtropicMedia.net and MarbleHost.com don't provide dedicated servers. At least I haven't found any indo about that on their web sites.
UtropicMedia provides nice reseller hosting, offshore, e-commerce and webmail.
MarbleHost provide shared web hosting with many free bonuses for their clients.
No dedis! Though they companies look O'k for me.
I know that RackSpace.com specializes in dedis. Think you should try them.

clint999
05-05-2008, 05:11 PM
I think liquid web in UK just check it

Ahmad
05-16-2008, 05:41 AM
Marblehost.com have their servers in the Liquid datacenter.
I have just used their WhoIs Look up...

Bull
05-19-2008, 02:44 AM
Have a look at http://sologigabit.com/index.php?page=products.
They have server in Germany and Netherlands. And they are ONLY dedicated server provider - that might be very nice idea to use dedicated servers provider for dedicated servers ;)

Callisto
05-29-2008, 04:19 AM
Marblehost.com doesn't offer any dedicated server plans, I think they offer shared mostly.

~ServerPoint~
05-29-2008, 04:51 AM
I think that you need to make sure if you need in EU. As rule US servers always better

Callisto
07-01-2008, 03:04 AM
I came into one more dedicated hosting service providers -www.exmasters.com, they have both metered and unmetered bandwidth plans, their datacenters are in the USA and Europe.

basicnet
09-05-2011, 02:08 PM
I'd suggest to be careful with Leaseweb (suggested here more than once) as regards to networking--overselling of bandwidth can create unexpected downtime and slow connectivity during peaktimes (in the morning especially, on weak days). Although their pricing is low, you always get what you pay for. You may also want to check also out the "Offers" section in this forum for alternative data centers in Europe.

Martin

scott.corbin
09-06-2011, 11:53 AM
I would echo Martin's suggestion,do some research first.Many different providers here in the U.S. and UK that have good service. I would also recommend getting a provider that has free Managed Services.