PDA

View Full Version : Will pacifichost work with my customers?

Peligino
12-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Planning to lunch another reseller web site
I'm pretty happy with web hosting from pacifichost.com. Want reseller account.
What do you think the service would be different? What should I expect?
Will they support my end users? Will my customers know I'm reselling from pacifichost?

RH1
12-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Well if you are happy with them already then why ask? IF they host the requirements you need - You didnt post any here then would have to assume the do it.

sequencehosting
12-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Well if you are happy with them already then why ask? IF they host the requirements you need - You didnt post any here then would have to assume the do it.

I also agree with this. Check their reseller plans. If they have WHMCS included then you can't loose because you already like their service.

HenryWilson
06-13-2011, 12:22 PM
I suggest you to contact the support team of pacifichost about you query. I wish you all the best.

Hadwin
08-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Managed Cloud (http://www.managed.com/cloud/) is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers. The cloud technology allows easy integration of extra resources, such as space or RAM and thus enable website growth.

pinkypainter
08-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Normally reseller hosting package has a private name server however, we still can check where your hosting hosted with. What is your problem of letting your customers where you are hosted with?

frank85loo
08-10-2011, 03:15 AM
you can contact the support team of pacifichost about you query.
Good luck to you.