PDA

View Full Version : Reseller Rocket

GMS Hosted
12-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi members.

I am launching a Delavo hosted site within the next 2 weeks and need to include hosting for my members.

I came across Reseller Rocket

Does anyone have any info about these guys?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thank You

transilvania
12-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Don't know them well but think you shouldn't concentrate your attention on only them, have a look at reselling from dayana host or hostdepartment or a2hosting.
These companies have provided them in a quality way.
Prices are not high.

GMS Hosted
12-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Will have a look at the other hosting services.

~ServerPoint~
12-15-2009, 09:52 AM
I believe you need to do some research for their reviews to find out more information about them. Just google for their domain name
Good luck

GMS Hosted
12-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Yeah,

That`s a Godaddy Reseller Package

Vec&sec
01-05-2010, 08:10 AM
It seems there is not much information about Reseller Rocket in the Internet. Not sure but perhaps they are new. But as far as I understand you need reseller account and would like to avoid "blind" signing up.
I have been using Innohosting.com for some time now, but not their reseller hosting because I do not need to. I use their shared web hosting and can't say a bad word. People seems doing their job very well. I can guess you can experience the same with their reseller. Why don't consider them as good alternative?

coolhandle
01-17-2023, 03:14 AM
Hosting for multiple websites, commonly for business purposes, is known as reseller hosting. Reseller hosting does not require a separate mail server, web server, or a DNS server. Although you are reselling, it is still possible to have your name on the templates.

A CoolHandle Reseller hosting (https://www.coolhandle.com/reseller-hosting/) plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods.

bivin007
01-11-2024, 12:40 PM
Not much heard off...