PDA

View Full Version : search engine traffc discuss

shiwani
01-06-2010, 12:47 AM
hello friends,I know that these type question many people more time asked and but I am asking once again likes a simple question that i have some site and these site maximum keywords top but when i track our website traffic then i saw increase my site traffic only for referring site and direct traffic not increase search engine traffic while i am doing regular work on all sites and i am using SEO all activity likes...

regular doing this work on my site

link exchange with relevant site..

directory submission

social site discussing

forums discussing

comment posting

some time article and press release submission..

but not getting better result in this way then can u suggest me anyone that what should i do...

Thanks in advance..

genie.liam
01-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Participate also on the following:

classified ads
online group posting
hub page
squidoo lens

~ServerPoint~
01-28-2010, 05:39 AM
hello friends,I know that these type question many people more time asked and but I am asking once again likes a simple question that i have some site and these site maximum keywords top but when i track our website traffic then i saw increase my site traffic only for referring site and direct traffic not increase search engine traffic while i am doing regular work on all sites and i am using SEO all activity likes...

regular doing this work on my site

link exchange with relevant site..

directory submission

social site discussing

forums discussing

comment posting

some time article and press release submission..

but not getting better result in this way then can u suggest me anyone that what should i do...

Thanks in advance..

I think that worth to have a look at your competitors to see what they are doing to understand better what might be done for your own web site.

ellehc
02-11-2010, 12:48 AM
How about social networking have you try doing that?

thinkbizom
02-13-2010, 08:00 AM
SMO is the best option for increasing site traffic and also you submitted your article in best article sites.

Affordable SEO Services (http://omseoservices.blogspot.com/)

amitraz
02-16-2010, 06:01 AM
If you want more traffic then you can do PPC.

elena1234
02-22-2010, 04:29 AM
forum posting generate sound traffic for your business.

mikecriss
02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
One of the best methods to get your site noticed is to use search engine marketing. Based on surveys, over 95% of Internet users prefer to use search engines when trying to locate a product or service.

John Peterr
02-25-2010, 06:12 AM
do some competitor analysis, you will definitely will get a solution for your problem.

hammythomas
02-26-2010, 06:38 AM
On internet more traffic means more money.Finding relevant keywords should be your first focus. Research what keywords are good for your business and implement them into some good content. Try to stay away from one word phrases as those make it more difficult for you to obtain a higher ranking. Focus on what words you would like to be known for and elaborate on them until you find some highly searched combinations that will specifically target your business and its goals.

abdul01232
03-22-2017, 05:58 AM
SMO, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission & Directory Submission are the best options for increasing site traffic.