PDA

View Full Version : JensleyPay

IceBlueHost
10-25-2005, 04:56 AM
Has anyone had any experience with JensleyPay (www.jensleypay.com)?

It's a payment gateway, like Paypal, which also offers built-in instant creation of WHM accounts.

Out of curiosity, I did try it a while ago, only to find that their support and staff are total crap.

First off, you are supposed to receive some kind of activation mail to confirm your email address. I never received the mail, so I contacted support about it. They bluntly told me that my server was blocking their mail. And funnily enough, it was quite the opposite, it was their mailserver which was not sending any mail to MY server. Whatever I said, they would not listen and understand the problem. Furthermore, if you reply to an already existing ticket, you'll never get a response, you always have to create a new one.

Anyway, my experience with them is not a pleasant one, and I have gladly left them behind me already.

The idea behind it seems to be good, but their support generally sucks.

Has anyone else had experience with them?

dannybedor
10-26-2005, 10:02 PM
I did signup with Jensleypay but after seing some of bad comments about them especially about their withdraw process (I think that's the most important process in client view), I change my mind.

If you had any other bad comments about some other payment please let us know. That will surely help.

IceBlueHost
10-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's had problems with them.

I find it weird already that you don't hear so much about them, even though they've been in business for some years already.