PDA

View Full Version : How reliable is Bodhost dedicated server services?

Vec&sec
01-20-2010, 09:44 AM
I need to carry out as much as possible information about Bodhost.com dedicated server hosting services and can't really know how reliable is this company.

What can you tell about them?
How is their pricing?

HostEase
01-24-2010, 06:18 PM
How is their pricing?
I recommend that you can access the company's website to view related information.

Adam001
01-25-2010, 02:53 AM
I recommend that you can access the company's website to view related information.

It seems to me that he wants to know other people points about their pricing.

As for me, Bodhost.com pricing is competitive. I recognized that this company has been providing dedicated and VPS hosting services since 1999 and has exceptionally good reputation in the hosting market.
It will be good to contact their support in order to get all the things cleared with them.

~ServerPoint~
01-25-2010, 04:34 AM
If you like them and can't find some bad reviews - give them a try.

Glow
01-29-2010, 03:15 AM
There is no denying the fact that Bodhost.com is reliable and flexible company.
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider as there are so many useful features and a great amount of resources included into their affordable dedicated server and VPS packages.
I like this statement "trust but verify" - you can do a search on their domain and find any possible information related to them.

Bull
02-10-2010, 04:30 AM
My experience proves that there are many good feedbacks about the quality of the services provided by Bodhost.com. It offers cost-efficient web hosting solutions that will fulfill all your specific requirements and budget.

Ahmad
03-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Alternatively good are the servers of natcoweb.com which I personally know as the high quality provider with affordable prices. Go take a look at and compare what do they offered. Jnowing this is reliaиду companyI believ yu could buidl you notion objectively

Callisto
03-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Stop wasting your time with gathertingthe informaion for the unknown and unpopular hosts. Instead get hosting from time-tested companies like webintellects.com or exmasters.com

Peligino
05-12-2010, 08:14 AM
There are many positive feedbacks about bodhost.com services.
This that you can trust them as they have been providing VPS and dedicated server hosting services since 1999.
Moreover, I have found nice reviews about them:
http://hostjury.com/reviews/bodhost