PDA

View Full Version : How is Miva Order ecommerce software?

Glow
02-01-2010, 08:28 AM
I am going to launch my new eshop and would like to find the best place to host it.
While I was looking through webintellects.com ecommerce hosting solutions I recognized that the price is reasonable and they offer Miva order shopping cart within their plans.

How is Miva Order?
Have you ever used it before for running your eshops?

brainpulse
09-16-2010, 04:48 AM
no idea never heard, I personally like zencard, Oscommerces .....

samtha
02-08-2011, 12:50 AM
The Miva Cart Lite shopping cart allows for real time processing transactions and easily integrates to your existing web site.
Think that you will have nice ecommerce hosting opportunities dealing with webintellects.com and it will pass on the savings to you as their pricing is competitive and support team is skillful and responsive. Can you share your views and experience on MIVA ORDER software?

WebhostGIANTRob
02-08-2011, 05:41 AM
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.. I am representative of the company you are going to deal with.

~ServerPoint~
02-10-2011, 05:48 AM
There are many other ecommerce shopping cart software available in the Net like magento, OS Commerce, Cube Cart, etc.

Find out as much as possible information about them via search.

famerbeen
02-22-2011, 04:48 AM
I am looking for the best ecommerce software, free or paid. I currently use oscommerce (2.1) and am unhappy with the PayPal integration, the buggy checkout procedure, the length of the checkout procedure, and the lack of admin options.

~ServerPoint~
02-23-2011, 06:39 AM
Well, the thread is Too old, co I close it.