PDA

View Full Version : How can I get more backlinks ?

richardjome
02-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Hello dear ,
I have a gift related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks
=============

-jab-
02-04-2010, 04:35 AM
What you are doing is right. It's all perfect, however you have to realize that it takes time to get high ranked.

Hosting India
02-04-2010, 06:30 AM
Yes , the things you are trying out are perfect for you. The only thing is consistent work and patience :)

~ServerPoint~
02-05-2010, 04:53 AM
I believe if you read a lot of SEO forums you will get plenty of information

bermuda
02-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Links are really needed nowadays and would help with rankings on most search engines, especially Google but the matter of link building is nothing to be mastered and finished quickly. Your competitors could have been adding to their links since several years ago as it is a long term business and process actually.

ellehc
02-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Yup I agree reading related on SEO will give you knowledge.

Della Emery
02-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Post video's related to your site on places like Youtube and have a link directly to your site both across the bottom of the video and over to the right in the description of the video clip.
Someone mentioned writing articles, this too is a good way to create relative backlinks, always add a text link back to your site.

lindamarymax
02-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

More link exchange or link popularity activities like as off page optimization works can get it.. more back links to you soon. meet again.

cup2cake
02-08-2010, 06:33 AM
you are doing them all, just keep on doing thats how you increase the backlinks.

Mkcoy
02-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Here's a small tip. Simply Google "Link Exchange" or "Link Exchange NICHE" Whatever your niche is. Join lots of link exchange sites and put your links. Now sit back and wait for people to contact YOU.

To be honest. You can do many different things like you are doing. But as long as you stick at one you should be alright. Article marketing helps but blog commenting gives you an edge on your competitors.

You can get backlinks from fresh high PR blogs based on your niche on the referral secrets (http://referralsecrets.blogspot.com/) blog.

pwslinks
02-19-2010, 02:03 AM
You did the right thing but it takes time to get more backlinks. You have to know that optimizing a sites is not as fast as a blink of an eye. It needs more patience and determination.

hunter jordan
02-20-2010, 05:22 AM
Hi,

You can include content sharing sites such as scribd, docstoc, etc. in your link building tactics. They are great resources to share your content and pages of such websites are loved by Google.

sarahfranks
02-21-2010, 02:12 AM
Try to look on the web of free do follow list of blogs and forums and do link building.This way,you'll surely get a lot more backlinks for your site.

genie.liam
03-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Engaging on the following helps your site create more back links:

article submission
blog commenting
press release
online group posting
hub page
squidoo lens
link exchange
directory submission

neallofgran
03-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Actually these tactics are very much enough to raise your business try to maintain more quality in it.

davidweb09
09-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Yes, You have to try another off-page SEO techniques to increase more backlinks. https://notaryontheway.com/

Sophia Jan
09-09-2018, 03:36 AM
10 Smart Ways to Earn or Build Backlinks to Your Website
The broken-link building method. ...
Backlinks through infographics. ...
The advantage of guest articles. ...
Spy on your competitors. ...
Build internal links. ...
Promote your content. ...
Write testimonials. ...
Contact journalists and important bloggers.

Shantanu
10-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Hello dear ,
I have a gift related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks
=============

I Think you will have to search some Specific USA classified and bookmarking sites ans submit your link on this sites .Try it once...
Note:-you should more focuss on USA Websites...

swarabhore
10-04-2018, 12:11 PM
link building help you for ranking, for this you need quality backlinks
you can get backlink through
article submission
press release submission
social bookmarking submission
directory submission

seoexpertssydne
10-04-2018, 07:07 PM
CTR simply stands for Click-Through Rate.

That is how many clicks you are getting from the available impressions.

Example- 5% CTR mean that 5 people have clicked on your Ad when 100 impressions were available, or say 10 people clicked when 200 impressions were available.

CTR(%) = Clicks/ Total Impressions * 100

dombowkett
10-05-2018, 09:12 AM
Guest posting is most effective off-page SEO techniques to get backlinks. http://krends.com/

roycpo
10-29-2018, 12:10 PM
The broken-link building method
Backlinks through infographics
The advantage of guest articles
Spy on your competitors.
Build internal links.
Promote your content.