PDA

View Full Version : Fresh dofollow blogs on Any niche

Mkcoy
02-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Hello all. Following on from the success I'm having and giving to people over on the DP forums. I would like to extend my services to the people here at Host Search.

What I am offering is FRESH dofollow blog lists. All blogs either have CommentLuv or KeywordLuv or are "Nofollow Free" or have Top Comment rewards. Just leave your comment for instant backlinks. Do as many as you can and you get solid lasting backlinks that will help your search engine rankings. Blog commenting is natural link building which search engines prefer! Some people sell dofollow blog lists for extortionately high prices! I will send you links as HTML so you can click on them easily. Can supply unlimited amounts. Most will be PR1 but some up to PR8 etc.

Blogs in your Niche

As you may know it's important to comment on blogs in the same "niche" as you. It's fine getting lists of dofollow blogs but the search engines give you more rank if your link is on the same or similar nich site as yours. These lists can be given to you in your niche. Just give me some keywords when ordering and I'll filter them for you. Most people order 1000 and get around 20+ PR5+ blogs. 20+ PR3+ and the rest usually PR1.

List Packages

100 dofollow blogs £1.00
200 dofollow blogs £1.75
500 dofollow blogs £3.00
1000 dofollow blogs £5.00

Also you can order high PR blogs on any niche. Just give me some keywords such as nintendo, football, recycling, anything! I will find you FRESH blogs that are dofollow etc that are as follows;

10 x PR5 blogs on any niche - £2.00
10 x PR6 blogs on any niche - £3.00
20 x PR4 blogs on any niche - £4.00

These are very low prices compared to what people normally pay!! I realise I am undercutting some of the bigger dofollow blog list sellers but it's a new service and think of it as an introductory price. You WILL pay MORE for PR5+ blogs. You can see some of the reviews and comments left on the DP post here. Fresh Dofollow blogs on any niche.

Ordering

Send payment to idealinfos@gmail.com and then send me a PM with your email address to send you the lists along with your keywords. That's basically it. These are fresh dofollow blogs waiting to be commented that will help you in the SERP's! Any questions please ask.

Reviews

See my original post on DP (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1684172) for the nice reviews left on my services here. Will not need to do reviews no more but I will provide 5 good links on any niche to the very skeptical. Otherwise order now for delivery within the hour.

danielpaul456
01-02-2013, 01:34 AM
What I am offering is FRESH dofollow blog lists. All blogs either have CommentLuv or KeywordLuv or are "Nofollow Free" or have Top Comment rewards.

mikeslough5
01-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Hello all. Following on from the success I'm having and giving to people over on the DP forums. I would like to extend my services to the people here at Host Search.

What I am offering is FRESH dofollow blog lists. All blogs either have CommentLuv or KeywordLuv or are "Nofollow Free" or have Top Comment rewards. Just leave your comment for instant backlinks. Do as many as you can and you get solid lasting backlinks that will help your search engine rankings. Blog commenting is natural link building which search engines prefer! Some people sell dofollow blog lists for extortionately high prices! I will send you links as HTML so you can click on them easily. Can supply unlimited amounts. Most will be PR1 but some up to PR8 etc.

Blogs in your Niche

As you may know it's important to comment on blogs in the same "niche" as you. It's fine getting lists of dofollow blogs but the search engines give you more rank if your link is on the same or similar nich site as yours. These lists can be given to you in your niche. Just give me some keywords when ordering and I'll filter them for you. Most people order 1000 and get around 20+ PR5+ blogs. 20+ PR3+ and the rest usually PR1.

List Packages

100 dofollow blogs £1.00
200 dofollow blogs £1.75
500 dofollow blogs £3.00
1000 dofollow blogs £5.00

Also you can order high PR blogs on any niche. Just give me some keywords such as nintendo, football, recycling, anything! I will find you FRESH blogs that are dofollow etc that are as follows;

10 x PR5 blogs on any niche - £2.00
10 x PR6 blogs on any niche - £3.00
20 x PR4 blogs on any niche - £4.00

These are very low prices compared to what people normally pay!! I realise I am undercutting some of the bigger dofollow blog list sellers but it's a new service and think of it as an introductory price. You WILL pay MORE for PR5+ blogs. You can see some of the reviews and comments left on the DP post here. Fresh Dofollow blogs on any niche.

Ordering

Send payment to idealinfos@gmail.com and then send me a PM with your email address to send you the lists along with your keywords. That's basically it. These are fresh dofollow blogs waiting to be commented that will help you in the SERP's! Any questions please ask.

Reviews

See my original post on DP (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1684172) for the nice reviews left on my services here. Will not need to do reviews no more but I will provide 5 good links on any niche to the very skeptical. Otherwise order now for delivery within the hour.

Thanks for the information dude, its really helpful for me regarding link building.