PDA

View Full Version : Ecommerce Solutions

alexasmith
03-20-2010, 02:20 AM
Hi friends!
Ecommerce Solutions
Pom Design create customised, secure and user friendly eCommerce solutions which can be entirely managed from a protected user friendly administration area allowing you to sell your goods online in a safe environment attractive to customers.

hunter jordan
03-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Hi,

I would recommend ATAK Interactive for complete Ecommerce designand programming solutions.

smileone
03-31-2010, 02:31 AM
Hi, Its perfect, thanks for sharing such a good resources here. As one of the online merchand, i came to know that Hangar 17 (hangar17.com) designs, develops and promotes e commerce sites with CMS Magento, prestashop and OS-commerce frameworks. I consult them, they designed my site with Magento, i am extremely happy with their design. I got thousands of thousand potential visitors per day. I strongly reccommend them if any one search ecommerce development for their site.

llisyspa67
05-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Hi
some ecommerce solutions are always go with the branded and popular are so that the possibility of the cheat is less.Design create customised, secure and user friendly eCommerce solutions which can be entirely managed from a protected user friendly administration area allowing you to sell your goods online.

JemsRoker
05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
We are web Design and development team giving you the complete solution for your website:

* Web 2.0 Designs
* Custom Website Design
* Magento Theme Design
* Drupal Theme Design
* Wordpress Theme Design
* Joomla Theme Design

~ServerPoint~
05-04-2010, 05:12 AM
You are not welcome to post self promotion in here.

asdfghjkl
05-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Hi! I add here TIPS for Best eCommerce Solutions (Whenever you are Developing Website for eCommerce do follow these guidelines or tips)

i) Check Broken Links
ii) Navigation
iii) Payment & Shipping Terms
iv) Fast loading
v) FAQ's

~ServerPoint~
05-24-2010, 05:20 AM
I would like to close this thread due to the tons of links