PDA

View Full Version : How often have you switched resellers?

niyogi
03-22-2010, 06:40 AM
As the title states, I'm curious how often you (if you are a current reseller) have switched reseller hosting companies.

Would be awesome if you could post why (outgrew them, they went out of business, they had poor performance, etc).

~ServerPoint~
03-22-2010, 06:47 AM
Nice pole. Good luck
I believe people do not switch from reseller to reseller. They must be upgrading from reseller to VPS or dedicated

GardnerBulkeley
03-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Yes, it is a nice poll but need some corrections. People never face much problem with hosting packages and then they upgrade. Most important thing is that they face problems with support.

brainpulse
09-16-2010, 08:52 AM
yes,

generally at beginning phase buddy take reseller as soon as they get hug clients switch to vps etc.

this a basic structure not fit to all guy...

HostEase
01-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Indeed,people will not switch from reseller to reseller generally.Instead,they may upgrade their hosting plan mostly among different plans.It is more convenient than to switch resellers,unless they are really so unsatisfied with the current reseller hosting .

Refer
06-18-2011, 03:50 AM
A lot of the ideas mentioned above are pretty much on point.For me, one of the main requirements is to stick with cPanel. The reason behind, is it makes migration so much easier and seamless. It is easy to change host as well.