PDA

View Full Version : What hosts do allow to customize servers?

Vec&sec
03-31-2010, 03:44 AM
I think that it will be great to customize a server for my own needs.
The thing is that I have seen that gigapros.com offers custom servers.
Do you know these guys?

What other hosts do you know which offer custom servers?

Adam001
04-06-2010, 03:04 AM
I know Gigapros.com, it has been providing hosting services for quite a long period of time and people appreciate this host.
Think that their pricing is competitive and their dedicated servers look attractive for me.

Contact them for further details.

Glow
04-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Have never heard about this company before.
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to check centsi.com as they also offer custom servers.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

grimlins
04-14-2010, 04:47 AM
Why don't check out webcs.com. I know they are doing very cheap dedicated severs and I'm sure if you ask them thy will agree do custom server.
That is about the cheapest.
I know for sure that rackspace.com and serverpoint.com will be offer that for you. But they a bit expensive.

Peligino
04-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, i would like to say that Serverpoint.com is the best place to customize a server for your specific needs.
Customer's safety is the main goal for them.

~ServerPoint~
04-20-2010, 04:57 AM
You'd better say what you are looking for. Which server configuration?

alemcherry
04-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Dedicated servers are meant to be customized, so please stop spamming the forum!

greml
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM
I would recommend www.custhost.se if you want to a customized solution, talking to them at the moment and they got some really good deals. Otherwise you could check with leaseweb, they should be able to fix it for you!