PDA

View Full Version : What are your views on these VPS reseller plans?

Adam001
04-07-2010, 07:48 AM
I thought that it would be a good idea to resell VPS hosting plans.
I came across hostingsource.com and found out that this host offered VPS reseller (http://hostingsource.com/vps_reseller_plans.php) plans.

Do you think that it will be worth to deal with them?

~ServerPoint~
04-07-2010, 08:08 AM
If you have the market for those VPS that would be good idea to get started.

Bull
04-22-2010, 03:39 AM
You should have a well-designed website and learn all marketing tips to get a success in webhosting business.
Hostingsource.com provides stable hosting services - I have some clients who have used their services for a long time and expressed only good things.
The price looks reasonable.

vikas1234
04-22-2010, 01:20 PM
good marketing is of the important factor for VPS reseller.

cvalle
04-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Adam 001,

What exactly are you looking to do? Host applications, host websites, backups, disaster recovery, etc? It all really depends on what you are trying to do. If you are looking to outsource most of the management, a reseller like hosting.com may be a good idea. If you are wanting to manage your own clients, you may want to look into Artisan Infrastructure, whom I work for. ;) Let me know what you need, and I will do my best to help you out. I can be unbiased. haha.

Like I said, I work for Artisan Infrastructure and we are a wholesale infrastructure provider. We allow IT integrators to manage their own best-of-breed hosting solution. This means we use the best hardware, software, and network (VMware, NetApp, Cisco, Dell, etc.) in order to provide you with a solution where you can create and provision servers instantly and generate profits of at least 50% on retail.

If you'd like some information, I would be happy to send you some.

brainpulse
09-20-2010, 06:33 AM
yes, its depend on your marketing strategy, If you feel that you need a VPS and You can resale it. then it is a good stating for you...........

Vec&sec
09-30-2010, 04:21 AM
I believe that Hostingsource company is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
VPS reseller hosting plans include many useful features and the pricing is competitive.

Refer
06-16-2011, 03:28 AM
Wow great views from anyone,i have visited here first time and I also believe that Hostingsource company is the perfect choice...