PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Servers Aquires Rescue Hosting Clients

RH1
04-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Sadly after 9 years of web hosting, I am officially throwing in the towel. I have been busy over the last year working on a new carrer towards Emergency medical and my time has been becoming shorter and shorter to work on web hosting.

So our Hosting partner Deadly Servers at http://deadlyservers.com is going to be taking over the Rescue Hosting clients and services. This is actually a very positive thing for all of our clients. With this move, our clients get to keep the same low yearly pricing structure, have added payment options, full time 800# support, and VOip options.

I will be staying on to assist clients transfers, and support services over the next year or so to make all the transitions go smoothly.

zel218
12-28-2010, 04:59 AM
It's sad to hear that you will be giving up your career on web hosting. I'm sure your clients will miss the service that you guys offer but as you've said, this will be better for them. They know you did this for them and you made sure that they will have the same things they had before you leave them. Good luck on your new career. Cheers!