PDA

View Full Version : discounts on natcoweb VPS needed

transilvania
04-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Do you know any discounts on natcoweb VPS deals?
Do you think they are stable?

Glow
04-12-2010, 03:14 AM
According to many positive reviews about Natcoweb, I can express the point that their servers are stable, their support are knowledgeable and responsive, pricing is competitive...
They offer 75% off the price on their VPS hosting plans!!!
Be in a hurry cos it's time-limited offer.

~ServerPoint~
04-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Contact them personally and ask them if they can offer you something

Peligino
04-16-2010, 03:35 AM
They offer 75% off the price on their VPS hosting plans!!!

Think that it will be worth to try natcoweb.com VPS hosting services.
I have heard they are good in terms of support services, network uptime and speed connectivity.

wasp
04-16-2010, 04:29 AM
Looks good, but as for the reasonability it seems I know something more attractive deals. Try taking a look at the pinellashosting.com offers at VPS page and see where you can get quality managed solutions cheaper even without discounts.

Alcatrazz
04-22-2010, 08:13 AM
I second the wasp's suggestion of pinellashosting. The company is more reasonable because they have full cost lower than many companies have discounted. The more so because their experience is really long, enough to consider them as the reliable host.

Bull
04-23-2010, 08:26 AM
I assume that using Natcoweb web hosting services will be a good option for OP cos it gives 75% off the price on their VPS deals.
I started thinking to transfer my files to them.

Hoster
05-05-2010, 09:20 AM
I would recommend you getting service from pinellashosting.com as this company appears really to be th best you can find offering such services. try taking them into attention.