View Full Version : Top 10 SEO Tips

alexasmith
04-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Top 10 SEO Tips
• Study the History of Search Engine Optimization
• Attend SEO seminars, summits, and conferences
• Subscribe to GoogleWebmasterHelp on You Tube
• Learn Video SEO with Mark Robertson of ReelSEO.com
• Follow all the gurus and hastags of search (#seo #sem #ppc)
• Listen to Webmaster Radio
• Live by the SEO Audit Checklist at SEOStandards.org
• Subscribe to MattCutts.com (Principle Engineer at Google)
• Become an AdWords Qualified Professional
• Join SEMPO, SEOMoz, and Search Engine Watch

bithy1991
04-11-2010, 02:54 AM
You can do better in SEO field for you site by doing the following:
*Adding url to search engine
*Article Submission
*Building link in forum by giving threat and reply
*Building link in Blog by giving post and comment.
*Social bookmarking.
*Social networking and comment post.
*Directory Submission

ellehc
04-13-2010, 04:10 AM
Keyword in domain name also good for SEO.

nirav
04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks for sharing the tips. Keyword in your content is more important than in url.

walker935
04-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Top 10 SEO Tips

-
quite exemplary.
:)

sanseo
04-19-2010, 07:01 AM
very nice tips,

i think we should study web design and development tips on webmaster guide.
there i a lot of tips, where many webmaster does not concentrate.

jackbency
04-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Top 10 SEO Tips

These all are very helpful to promote website or blog. I also would like to say something about SEO. You should invest some resources into finding the best keywords; those that turn searches into purchases or leads. Quality of the content is most important part of Search engine optimization.Try to provide unique and relevant content.

bornhaddin
04-20-2010, 12:43 AM
Thanks for sharing these tips........Such a helpful tips......

~ServerPoint~
04-20-2010, 04:42 AM
What makes you think they ate TOP suggestions?

pwslinks
04-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Yes those tips are good,also don't forget to write for unique and original contents:p

________
Best Regards

laaronblase
04-21-2010, 01:06 AM
SEO Tips and Guidelines

General Title Guidelines
• Because some engines, such as Google, only display the first 60-65 characters of a title tag, do not make your title tags excessively long.
• Title tags should only contain information relating to the page they are representing. (adding additional unrelated terms will only dilute the keyword density of the title tag)
• Try to keep your most important terms toward the beginning of your title.
• Because the title is what the searcher will see, try to make sure your title tag is able to draw users to your site.
General Meta Keyword Guidelines
• No matter how many variations of a term are applicable to a given page, a word may only be present three times anywhere in the meta keywords.
• Allot no more than 250 characters to the meta keywords tag.
• Do not repeat a term in the meta keywords.
• Order terms in order of importance to the optimization of the page.
• Identical words should not be placed back-to-back in the results.

General Meta Description Guidelines
• The meta description should very closely resemble the content of the page. If possible, try using actual content on the pages for the meta description.
• Try to work a call to action into your meta description.
• An average cut off point for a meta description should be around 185 characters.
Optimized On-page Copy
• Keep important keywords in mind as on-page copy is authored.
• While keyword use is very important, it is also extremely important for the copy to read well and be useful to visitors
• Instead of using multiple sentences as anchor text for linking, create static copy and use a keyword or short phrase as anchor text
• For headlines, use header tags <h1>, <h2> etc. for headlines (the search engines weigh the text in these tags more heavily)

bornhaddin
04-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Thanks for really helpful tips........

yangchao
02-28-2011, 02:09 AM
These all are very helpful to promote website or blog. I also would like to say something about SEO. You should invest some resources into finding the best keywords;

r4 ds (http://www.r4king.com/)
m3i zero (http://www.r4king.com/m3i-zero-multimedia-flash-card-for-ndsi-nds-ds-lite.html)
buy m3i zero (http://www.r4king.com/m3i-zero-multimedia-flash-card-for-ndsi-nds-ds-lite.html)

waqas
02-28-2011, 04:50 AM
I just want to know the either the classified ads and video optimisation is important in any seo campaign or not??

Nile Hadwards
03-01-2011, 05:57 AM
As per me this tips is more helpful than other tips. All of you share really informative post. This post have very useful tips for newbies in SEO

stefan
03-24-2011, 06:28 AM
Hi
1. Insert keywords within the title tag so that search engine robots will know what your page is about. The title tag is located right at the top of your document within the head tags. Inserting a keyword or key phrase will greatly improve your chances of bringing targeted traffic to your site.

Make sure that the title tag contains text which a human can relate to. The text within the title tag is what shows up in a search result. Treat it like a headline.

2. Use the same keywords as anchor text to link to the page from different pages on your site. This is especially useful if your site contains many pages. The more keywords that link to a specific page the better.

3. Make sure that the text within the title tag is also within the body of the page. It is unwise to have keywords in the title tag which are not contained within the body of the page.

Adding the exact same text for your h1 tag will tell the reader who clicks on your page from a search engine result that they have clicked on the correct link and have arrived at the page where they intended to visit. Robots like this too because now there is a relation between the title of your page and the headline.

thanks

timbrownxy
03-28-2011, 12:13 AM
All are very useful in promoting the website or blog. I would also say something about SEO. You should invest some resources in the search for the best keywords, which in turn searches purchases or leads. Quality content is the most important search engine optimization.Try to provide unique and relevant content.

Sabrina Gage
03-28-2011, 05:24 AM
Nice tips. Thanks a lot.

trenton2345
03-28-2011, 10:51 PM
These all are very helpful to promote website or blog. I also would like to say something about SEO. You should invest some resources into finding the best keywords.

koc12hi
03-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Its really great and awesome sharing
really superb sharing

zita
08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
In these days, SEO plays an very important role in online business. It increases the traffic to your website and more sales to your business. Here, you guys shared some useful SEO tips, let me follow these steps to improve pagerank. thanks for sharing.

john8954
08-09-2011, 09:07 AM
No way you would learn better if u work hard on your project.ok:cool:

moody761
08-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Backlinks are most important thing in today's SEO.

frank85loo
08-09-2011, 11:30 PM
24 Hours can post?

zita
09-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Hi,

In these days, SEO plays an very important role in online business. It increases the traffic to your website and more sales to your business. Here, you guys shared some useful SEO tips, let me follow these steps to improve pagerank. thanks for sharing.

TemplateSpin
09-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Thank you for sharing these tips. This is the kind of information that should be used as a reference.