PDA

View Full Version : Confusion to understanding affiliate program?

sayanaro
12-26-2005, 07:33 AM
hi,

The way that affiliate programs works on websites is confusing to me. I have looked at various websites that say they do affiliate programs but i cannot figure out where all the affiliate links are? Should their only be one affiliate program per website or can their be multiple?

If anybody can clarify my doubts or suggest me some article about this.
sayanaro

udhith
12-26-2005, 07:35 AM
hi,

I think you have learn first what is affiliate program here the url http://webmarketer.x88.biz/viewtopic.php?t=12 which will guide to from the scratch and everything about affiliate program.

JodoHost
12-26-2005, 05:27 PM
hi,

The way that affiliate programs works on websites is confusing to me. I have looked at various websites that say they do affiliate programs but i cannot figure out where all the affiliate links are? Should their only be one affiliate program per website or can their be multiple?

If anybody can clarify my doubts or suggest me some article about this.
sayanaro

If you are lookinh for good Affilate Program. Please see our Affilate Program. It is free to join, easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer webmasters a means of profiting from their websites. Here you'll find it easy to covert interested visitors from your website into JodoHost customers . As a result, you can earn between 10% to 30% commission for each sale. Also get 25% on commission earned by each Affiliate who signs up through you.

Sign-up Today - http://www.jodohost.com/idevaffiliate/index.php

you can find out more information about our commission and payout in "Terms & Conditions Agreement" section.

HMarker
01-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Sayanaro, as JodoHost specified, affiliate programs usually offer a percentage to you through the clients you send to the main company. It's like being a reseller, but you not risk any money.