PDA

View Full Version : Learn How To Redesign Your Website & Get Inspired

seomayuri
04-19-2010, 01:04 AM
With this article I will start very serious article and experience series, showing you step by step how we will do our redesign process. I sat down one day and wrote all little steps I will need to do in order to create, plan new design, code it to successful and finished result and now I am hoping to go through those steps myself and make them reality. I wrote down several pages just about those steps and now I will research them further, learn a lot myself and finally will try teach you from my own experiences my best way how to do redesign.

Goals or redesign process? Think at first why and do you need redesign at all?
Site has grown and content has been changed
You need changes – How To Plan Them?

Analytics is your best friend. Use it!
Clear set of future goals and understanding
Modern design, appropriate to your niche
Evaluate, analyze your current design
Visit and compare competitor websites
Think how you will convey information in new design layout
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Think about functional, user-friendly website at first
Increase User Interaction
Put in use new technologies

Vicbowling
04-19-2010, 07:20 PM
An important note - If you are a beginner and did not create your original site and want to do a redesign, sometimes it is easier start from scratch. With all the different languages out there sometimes it simplifies the process because then you don't run into things that are over your head.

Cheers
Victor

~ServerPoint~
04-20-2010, 04:44 AM
If you are beginer and need good web design for your web site - hire web designer

Eddiewilson
04-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am newbie in this forum i want to develop my own web site so give me proper information. how to develop website.

henderson791
05-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Thanks for this tips and I am very grateful.
Thank a lots

vanilla23
05-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Hiring web designer will be the best option to redesign website.

vero216
05-11-2010, 03:56 AM
A complete guide ...great for new webmasters.

JemsRoker
06-01-2010, 04:23 AM
The information is helpful for me also.

Vicbowling
06-23-2010, 04:51 PM
If you have to redesign your website and you're going to do it yourself these 10 tips are the way to go. Many people don't take all of these points into consideration when they do their site. It pays to have good planning from the start.

islabucasgrande
07-03-2010, 06:19 PM
If you have to redesign your website and you're going to do it yourself these 10 tips are the way to go. Many people don't take all of these points into consideration when they do their site. It pays to have good planning from the start.

I am just skeptic on this redesign thing. Will it not in any way affect the PR I have once given my efforts on? I am planning to make an overhaul on the design process but I am on the other hand worried about how will this affect my rankings.

wheatgrass health benefits (http://www.wheatgrasshealthbenefits.net)

Angelinabv
07-12-2010, 09:30 AM
HI,

Good work.
I agree with vicbowling'

softwareforpc
07-18-2010, 08:37 AM
thanks for the pointers

samtha
10-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the info!!
Really If you are beginer then you have to need good web design for your web site - hire web designer

Jet1337
10-11-2010, 06:16 AM
great guide for new webmasters

userpk300
10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Great article. This was of great help to me. I always find myself re-designing my website, without clear objectives or even a reason for the redesign of others, then I'm bored with the current appearance.

norbertwarne
10-13-2010, 11:17 PM
An significant note - If you are a beginner and did not produce your original site and require to do a redesign, sometimes it is softer start from scratch.

ABEL.SILAS
10-23-2010, 04:20 AM
You want the best information, then you should review alot of different books and sites because what I consider the best may not be the same as what you consider the best.

praveeseo
10-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Thank u for ur information for this tips and I am very grateful............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

web_design_
11-24-2010, 02:25 AM
If you are beginer and need good web design for your web site - click links given below

thresanresee45
11-25-2010, 10:10 PM
If yourself are beginer and motive good network design for your network site - hire network designer.

daevonking252
07-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Many people don't take all of these points into circumstance when they do their site. It pays to have good planning from the start.

Contract Jobs
07-19-2011, 02:20 AM
Points is really very good points mentioned. Thanks for sharing.