PDA

View Full Version : Off Site SEO Techniques

karthik
04-23-2010, 02:14 AM
Off site SEO techniques are as the name suggests factors from outside the site itself (ie from other sites) that impact the blog?s ranking in search engines. Many of these factors are outside the blogger?s control - however they are useful to know. The most obvious and probably most powerful offsite factor are Inbound Links (something I?ve already referred to above).

It is generally agreed that the links that point to a website are one of the most powerful way of climbing Search Engines results pages (in fact many argue it is THE most important factor). - To put it most simply - every link to your site is seen by the search engines as being a vote of confidence in your site.

Andrew12
04-23-2010, 07:57 AM
How To Get Backlinks

There are many ways to get backlinks; unfortunately, few of them are quick and easy. Here are some options:

* Creating content that makes people link to it
* Doing link exchanges
* Getting directory listings
* Writing and syndicating articles
* Making forum postings
* Posting comments to theme related blogs
* Buying links

pwsslick
04-23-2010, 08:34 AM
Can you please elaborate what are those offsite SEO Techniques:confused: ??
How this technique works ?

laaronblase
04-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Somme obff site SEO techniques are:
Directory submission,
forum posting,
blog posting,
blog commenting.

jessicafox
04-27-2010, 01:36 AM
How To Get Backlinks

There are many ways to get backlinks; unfortunately, few of them are quick and easy. Here are some options:

* Doing link exchanges
* Making forum postings
* Buying links

Andrew link exchange is not good idea. i mean to say reciprocal link building. Try to do three way link building.
Also create profile link (social networking profile)

~ServerPoint~
04-28-2010, 04:18 AM
* Doing link exchanges
* Making forum postings
* Buying links

Are you sure of of them are OFF site techniques?

vanilla23
04-28-2010, 05:27 AM
Quality off page techniques always matter because google give high weightage to high PR and repetitive websites.

ellehc
04-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Somme obff site SEO techniques are:
Directory submission,
forum posting,
blog posting,
blog commenting.

I used all this technique for my site to get traffic.

Sanveed
04-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Backlinks from profile pages can also help in improving number of backlinks. Has anyone tried this?

briangillet
04-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Links to the home page of a website quite often helps to get direct links to the web page that need be promoted on search engines.Such links from the related websites should use different but relevant texts to link to your site.

elena1234
05-03-2010, 06:22 AM
good relevant back links is best for keyword ranking in search engine.

JemsRoker
05-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Here is my tips not only for off site but also on site:

Getting first page on MAJOR search engine depends on website's importance and total amount of back links. But back links should be relevant with anchor text link. You need to increase your site's importance in the eye of spider. By adding keywords in site's title, meta description and meta keyword you can do this. If you increase home page's keywords density it will be a plus point. Also set up some web2 dir like blog in your site to make a tie with the keywords for SE optimization.
However you also need to do the following for TOP-10 ranking:
1. Adding url to search engine
2. Directory Submission
3. Article and press-relies Submission
4. Building link with "anchor text" in forum by giving threat and reply
5. Building link with "anchor text" in Blog by giving post and comment.
6. Social bookmarking.
7. Social networking and comment post.
__________________________________________________ ____
Search Engine Optimization (http://xigmapro.com) | | Ecommerce Website Design Company (http://xigmapro.com/e-commerce-website-design-and-development/)

james123612
05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
There are numbers of seo techniques which normally use by the people who want to work in seo field.I do use them as well.Its Off page and On page work.

anna
05-04-2010, 02:19 PM
I am agree with you "links that point to a website are one of the most powerful way of climbing Search Engines results pages" but in my view every link should be thematic and have less outbound link..

Eddiewilson
05-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

For Good Traffic SEO is necessary for more traffic best seo technique is off page,
and best use of off-page is get more back link..
Directory Submission
Blog post
Blog Comment
Blog Bookmark
etc....

Thanks
Eddie wilson

genie.liam
05-21-2010, 05:34 AM
Off-site or Off-Page deals with building links. It is responsible for creating quality of inbound links. Here are some ways to create links:

article submission
blog commenting
press release
directory submission
classified ads
social bookmarking
link exchange

davidemarsh01
05-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Off Site SEO Techniques

- If the content of your site is good, some websites can refer to your page which will earn you points in terms of page ranking without actually having to do anything on yourself. A website with good content in itself can get links to it and hence a high rank.
- Many forums allow you to post links in the signature. Whenever you reply to any thread, the link to your websites is displayed in your signature.
- Another way is to submit articles to directories with a high page ranking. Many directories offer free article hosting and let you provide link to your website on your profile displayed alongside the article.

fetamy
08-09-2011, 04:51 AM
Blog comments are best if you use non 0 Pr blogs and also excluded N/A blogs

dareckyoung
08-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Off Page SEO or Off site SEO are mostly done for link building process. Backlinks, traffic, pagerank and SERP like factors are mostly covered by Off site SEO process. I like blog commenting for improve my Off Page SEO.