PDA

View Full Version : Blogging helps link building

anna
05-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Blogging can help you to get numerous links. As the World Wide Web abounds in bloggers, it is likely that if you are linked to a popular blog you will get a more traffic to your site. Therefore find out some popular bloggers that posts blogs having interesting content relevant to your site. Then you can start commenting on those sites. Participate in positive discussions.

expo09
05-07-2010, 05:27 AM
Yes, it's one of many techniques you can use. Important to comment on relevant, high authority blogs.

bermuda
05-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Blogs are great to maintain and moderate over the net. Commenting on other relevant blogs could be great for link building and also gaining traffic. One more idea which is nowadays used by many bloggers is to use Blogrolls, exchanging some sitewide links which would benefit both websites gaining traffic shares.

johnmartine
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Blog comments and link building can advice advance your backlinks and advance your site's all-embracing visibility. First, you accept to acquisition accordant websites and blog comments. You can not just animadversion on any blog. It should accord to your business to do.

hiseredman
06-17-2011, 03:31 AM
The blogging is helpful tool for links building and very good source for referral traffic.
Blog boost your site and very strong backlinks tool.

craigthomos
06-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Yes definitely blogging really helsp to build some quality backlinks for the websites. Also having the quality content on the blogs helps to attract the more customers and helps to increase traffic for the website.

schwa
06-19-2011, 10:41 PM
It is pretty rare to use blogs to add links. Most of them has limitation on links building!

bestbusinessnz
06-20-2011, 02:46 AM
Blogs are the best option to increase link popularity, we get dofollow links and its a open platform there anyone can share anythings, thus its also a great place to increase traffic for your sites

jamesemeric
06-20-2011, 06:34 AM
Blogs Boost up traffic to your website and improve your site ranking in short period of time.

konetkar500
06-22-2011, 04:10 AM
Hi

I agree with the existing members blogging helps in improving site ranking also gives quality back links for our site.

I am interested in guest blogging , I have some fresh articles based on education, fashion clothing, watches, loan.

If any body interested please let me know.

fetamy
08-09-2011, 04:52 AM
yes it will help ....

rckmartin100
08-09-2011, 05:15 PM
No Doubt Blog helps more then our expectation and also take a big part to increase our site traffic and PR.