PDA

View Full Version : What are your views on Fail-over VPS hosting plans?

Bull
05-18-2010, 08:58 AM
What do you think about the companies offering Fail-over VPS hosting plans?
I have seen that Bodhost.com offered Fail-over VPS hosting (http://www.bodhost.com/virtual-private-server-mirroring.shtml) solutions.
How can it be? How does it work?
Do you think that it will be worth to deal with them?

Vec&sec
05-27-2010, 03:02 AM
I assume that it will be worth dealing with Bodhost.com as the abundance of good feedbacks makes it reliable company.
Using Fail-over VPS hosting solutions, you will have 100% network uptime - it will be a good sign.
These guys know how to do their job qualified.

~ServerPoint~
05-27-2010, 05:23 AM
How can it be? How does it work?
Address these questions to your web host. if they see that you are interested I believe they will give you detailed answers.

Adam001
06-02-2010, 04:18 AM
As for Bodhost pricing, it looks competitive... I would like to say that you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them.
Don't hesitate to contact them and get all the things cleared in order to avoid future misunderstandings.

Peligino
07-23-2010, 04:51 AM
One of my clients has been using bodhost.com services for a long period of time and I would like to say that you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them.
His websites are always up and he is happy.
Be sure that you will receive exactly what you need by contacting their support.

Hoster
07-23-2010, 10:40 AM
I know their UK bodhost (http://www.bodhost.co.uk) department as the provider of highest class. would recommend you to use it.

Another good place to order quality services you need is webintellects.com

om2580
11-20-2014, 01:39 PM
there are many hosting providers search from google engine and read their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

Sameer Shoakat
11-26-2014, 05:58 AM
Hi there,
Actually i think there are many suggestions about VPS host plan so please change the topic because already many replies get about it .

regards:
sameer shokat.