PDA

View Full Version : which search engine is not prefer meta tag?

elena1234
06-21-2010, 04:02 AM
Hi Buddy,

I was listen to some major search engine not prefer to meta tag keyword, please let me know that some major search engine as like(Google, Yahoo, MSN) is prefer to meta tag keyword or not, your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

georgedaney
06-21-2010, 05:34 AM
Hello guys,

I think that without meta tags search engine can not work.

George.

kettywillson
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
My accroding 50% traffic depend on meta tags. So all search engine perfer to meta tags

Joshua.Madison
06-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Yahoo and Bing are a distant second and third to Google. Advertising on Bing and Yahoo can be profitable, but it is inadvisable to open yourself up to bing and yahoo traffic unless you have already developed and deployed a winning Google Campaign.

cheng4131
06-22-2010, 03:47 AM
Hello friend,
Thanks for sharing us useful information about Link Building Strategies for New Sites. Information is really very helpful for us.

lingoway
12-23-2010, 06:18 AM
google don't give weightage to meta keyword tag.

godwin
05-29-2020, 06:22 AM
The two most important meta tags are the Page Title and the Description. They should relate to one another highly, and they should be unique for each page, especially the higher level pages. Note that if Google doesn't like your Description they will pull one they like better, which may not be in your best interest - so spend some time putting together a good one!

Treat your Page Title not like a marketing slogan or name plate but like a library subject index that tells the reader - and the search engine spider - what your page is about. Treat your Description like an explanatory sentence that expands slightly on the page title. Both should be keyword rich.

It's true that the keyword meta tag isn't used for indexing in Google, but one of my clients uses Yahoo! for its internal search function and the keywords list works well there, so don't overlook keywords for other search engines, which though they don't match Google's 60-some percent market dominance, still represent a potential group of users trying to find you.

nicksamson
05-29-2020, 06:52 AM
Title tag
Meta description
Canonical Tag
Alternative text (Alt) Tag
Robots meta tag
Social Media Meta Tags (Open Graph and Twitter Cards)
Responsive Design Meta Tag

Lead Routing Software | (https://www.leadangel.com/lead-routing/) Fuzzy Matching Software (https://www.leadangel.com/fuzzy-matching/)