PDA

View Full Version : Article marketing for link building

isismedia
06-21-2010, 04:50 AM
Hi,
Link building is a key factor to increase your sites popularity within search engines. Google loves your links in other

sites, it is important to submit your site to directories to get link backs. Also another great proven way is to submit your

links in articles.

You should hire someone or write your own content that is unique and put one or two links to your site in the text.A good

site to submit articles to Article Directories. I think this way Google will index them and you will get ranked higher in

search engine results. As you know search engine results get you most traffic.

Suggestion will be appreciated.

colby65
10-12-2011, 12:32 PM
It is important also, to submit unique articles to each directory. i.e. each directory with its own unique article.

carolinehill
10-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Article Marketing is very Important Activity of SEO. It helps to Improve Ranking in Search Engines as well as it increase traffic on website.

mesasa
10-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Can I submit an article from my blog page to article submission sites like Articlesbase? or Do I have to re-write the same article to make it unique?

dareckyoung
10-14-2011, 05:50 AM
In Article Marketing or Article Submission, you must have to focused to write original and unique article. It is important because search engine would not gave you much privilege when you submit one article many times.

bryanbell
10-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Article marketing is one of the best ways for link building because we generally use the link in the article. There are many internet users who really interesting to read articles. So article marketing is helpful to increase traffic or ranking of our website.

daisy
10-14-2011, 07:01 AM
Article marketing to get traffic and back link is good way but then the only thing that we need is a good quality article.

vanilla23
10-14-2011, 09:27 AM
in seo, we can't ignore link building for ranking of articles or websites.

samueld
10-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Article marketing is one of the best and prooven method of link building. We are getting unique and relevant back links from article content.

bermuda
10-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Writing new articles and submitting them to highly visited web directories can not only help with building fast links for domains and websites operating over the net, but in the meantime will assist with establishing traffic shares and streams for them as well. Sometimes as soon as top articles and written and submitted online, new readers will be visiting the original sites.

Of course there is one small issue to name in here and that is the old problem with duplicate contents. Since articles distributed all over the net after submissions are nearly duplicate contents, so after a while some of the indexed pages already listed by search engines may drop from the net. But from traffic building aspect, article marketing and writing is still beneficial.

dareckyoung
10-17-2011, 02:09 AM
I must say it is better way of share information and get profits from it. Unique and latest information in article always gives you maximum benefits from Article Marketing. Articles are accepted by most of sites. There are many well known article directories which can gives you significant benefits after submitting your articles.

schwa
10-17-2011, 03:49 AM
It is an effective way, but it is also very time-consuming! Too time-wasting...

Ken Peterson
10-17-2011, 05:30 AM
Article marketing is the single most time consuming strategy that I engage in when initially establishing a new niche website.

In fact, for many of my niche websites, article marketing is ALL that I have done to get my pages indexed and ranked higher over time on search engine.

michaeljohn
10-17-2011, 07:17 AM
link building is the best way of internet marking improving.

iphoneexpert
10-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Two things generally happen when the site you have posted the article on ranks higher than your site:

1. The 'site' you post on has high authority/PageRrank - enough to rank the page 'for them'. But the page your link is on does not have enough 'juice' to pass on to you. If you are going to post an article - make sure that the page it is on will pass you some juice (more than just being indexed).

2. If you place the keyword in the title of the article - it will have helped it rank against you even more.