PDA

View Full Version : real cool hosting review....you much have a look

zeebanina
01-24-2006, 05:29 AM
Hello All;

I would like to host my site, i have seen many hosting review sites.....i have notices [tut tut tut - how brazen can you get!] giving indepth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it did not take me long to decide.it is the best review site i have so far seen.i would welcome any suggestion and help

nina

Wh-Thedore
01-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Hello Nina You Might wanna check Us www.witchhoster.com we offer some awesome prices at the momment ! ,and Are ranked #1 hoster in EU with over 150.000 clients :)

talion
02-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Hi Nina,

if you like my company can make a custom plan to your needs at a price you want. we can be as low as $25/year not monthly to host your site. We also have free website builders, shopping carts and many many others. if we dont have it you can request it and also have cPanel if you like. for more information please read my other post, visit www.twistedhosting.net(under construction) or email me at talion18@excite.com or taylorw@iinet.com.au we deal with servers in America UK and Australia

euk-damien
02-03-2006, 10:40 AM
We provide top quality webhosting solutions along with 24/7 tech support, 24 hour live chat and phone support, email and ticket support, 30 day money back offer no free or trial accounts. We have great uptime, blazzing fast servers.
View our plans http://eukhost.com/packages.php
Please let us know if you have any queries.

NS-Icon
02-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Hello Nina You Might wanna check Us www.witchhoster.com we offer some awesome prices at the momment ! ,and Are ranked #1 hoster in EU with over 150.000 clients :)

Hi,

To ensure members of HostSearch are not misled, any chance you can backup your claims of hosting 150,000 clients? Also, how have you managed to host this many clients with a page rank of 0?