PDA

View Full Version : Help transfering a domain

qoncept
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
I've recently given up on echolima getting their act together and fixing my website and have switched to netfirms. However, I've been unable to transfer my domain/registrar. I'm trying to switch to netfirms as a registrar and it asks for an authorization code from my current registrar (echolima). I've been unable to contact echolima via their ticket system, email and phone for a month now.

Echolima is a reseller for eNom, which I was able to contact a couple weeks ago. They told me to email echolima and state a 24 hour deadline to respond with this authorization code, and then forward that email to eNom and they could handle the transfer for me. The time came and went, I forwarded the mail and haven't received a reply. I've since been unable to contact eNom in regards to this issue.

Netfirms wasn't helpful (though I may try calling back and getting a different service rep) and basically told me nothing could be done.

If anyone knows what I can do to get my domain transfered or to get the auth code, I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks!

jared

qoncept
01-24-2006, 07:42 PM
Ok, I was just able to get ahold of eNom (apparantly I was just calling when the phones were tied up) and they were very helpful. I've got my authorization code and I'm just waiting on the email from netfirms now. Yay!

CHIhost-Terry
01-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Cool, Enom is pretty good about that stuff.

sangbk
03-16-2016, 07:14 AM
I was only ready to get tightly to eNom

sadianisar
06-15-2016, 05:41 AM
Well you should transfer your domain to Godaddy or NameCheap. But it would be better if you keep contacting to the support team of your domain company to get the AUTH code. Without AUTH code, you won't be able to transfer the domain.

daikaads
03-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Better go for Godaddy to transfer your domain. They will help you with the Domain Transfer AUTH Key.

boyfrenship91
03-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Please use the Godaddy site

jerryperes
03-25-2017, 05:27 AM
Yes, I will. If your domain name registered from valid registrar and your domain name is 60 days old then you can transfer your domain name. You send request to the new registrar and wait for response. Your domain name will be transfer with in 4 to 5 days.

boyfrenship91
03-29-2017, 06:06 AM
Godaddy is always the best