PDA

View Full Version : Domain Registration Help!

kaitlyn
08-05-2010, 04:58 AM
I want to register the Domain name For my business website.(Online Education Business Website). I found the Domain Name Registration at low cost in the site I want the sugesstion what is the Difference Between .com extension and .org extension becaz i found the cost For .com &.org at same cost in that site which is best for me..Which extension is better for my Business.

turbov12
08-07-2010, 02:47 PM
.com is commercial
.org is for organization.
You should book both the domain and route .org to .com :)

tochandresh
10-04-2010, 01:23 PM
At the use of Internet there are no any basic difference between .co and .org but web surfer what type of website he was on running

.org extension show non profitable organization and offering information based
but .com extension are basically used for commercial use and offering product based services

Bull
11-15-2010, 04:31 AM
I have already registered many domains via eurodns.com company and would like to say that their support is very helpful. I have contacted them and they explained me everything I needed in terms of the choice of my domain name and domain extension.

ThatGuy
11-17-2010, 07:45 AM
.com is preferable for you

vikas1234
11-17-2010, 09:42 PM
I would suggest you to prefer .com domain if you get it then .org and after both of them .net

HostEase
11-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Obviously,.com is more proper for commercial use,while .org is for organization use. If you decide to do business, .com will make your web site much more popular and promising in commercial market.

James-A
11-20-2010, 07:01 AM
You may also register all 3 TLDs .com, .net and .org. Use .com as a main domain name and redirect other 2 TLDs to the main one ;)

charcoal
11-23-2010, 08:56 AM
also .co is good alternative for .com as for me

sahaya
04-05-2011, 12:10 AM
nothing much difference in those two domains. it depends on the site which you develop. if your company is an organization you can name it with .org. else you can keep .com.

zita
10-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Hello,

I suggest that you go for .com extension.. Because, it is for commercial purpose and it has got more privilege than .org. Hope, it will be helpful for you :)

Thanks!

JerrickYeoh
10-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Please go to the .COM domain which more value . .COM domain is widely use so it allow your domain easy to use.
Usually people will get .org if .com is not available or then just want to bundle all domain and direct to the .com domain name.
Never think of other domain extension before you get your .com domain name.

brettlee585
11-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Via the company eurodns.com I have already registered several domains. And my opinion is that the support extended by them is really helpful. I was explained everything I needed to know about the domain name and its extension when I contacted them.

manoranjan
11-27-2012, 02:47 PM
There are plenty of tools out there that can help you ease the burden of checking available domains and suggesting similar names that are ...