PDA

View Full Version : Just found a company with attractive dedicated deals.

Ahmad
09-24-2010, 07:42 AM
Hey!

I work with many hosting provider from everywhee in the world helping people to host their sites efficiently. I constantly need to expand my business and in this course I have found the company I haven't known called dediplanet.com. (http://dediplanet.com )

they attracted me with the specialization in dedicated servers and VPS and having wide range of the offered server plans from lower to higher price.

I would be very grateful if anyone who had experience with these guys tells me about their experience. Such companies are very interesting for clients.

Thanks in advance.

Bull
10-19-2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks for sharing this info..
I personally deal with Hostingsource and can say that it can be considered as the best option to order dedicated server hosting (http://hostingsource.com/servers.php) solutions.
the prices are reasonably balanced and your web sites will be always online.

transilvania
10-20-2010, 07:07 AM
Attractive dedicated deals are offered by serverpoint and 1paket companies.
Their servers are supported well and their uptime is high.

wasp
11-03-2010, 01:17 PM
never heard. Would rather recommend you dealing with bodhost.co.uk for quality UK dedicated servers

charcoal
11-10-2010, 09:59 AM
I recommend you to look for reviews and have more options to compare

Bull
11-16-2010, 09:56 AM
have you already made your decision?

~ServerPoint~
11-19-2010, 03:36 AM
I believe that Google search will give you more results that will help you to check their signs of reliability.

shakir
11-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Yh nay trouble with them will visible through Google.. Also suggesting godaddy.. since 8 years m with them.. nice and good support. but I feel their price is little high

HostEase
01-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Fist and foremost,a specialized dedicated server provider would better have a nice reputation in its market. We know that high reputation is surely due to its good service and products.

ThatGuy
02-01-2011, 04:24 AM
I believe that you are looking for reliable dedicated servers so I suggest you to try Serverpoint.com, reputable company which dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support for competitive prices

klimm
02-01-2011, 08:26 AM
To find the right dedi isn't easy.
And I'd like to say some words about dedicated servers which glowhost and aspnix provide.
First of all their servers are supported perfectly well. Their technicians are quality and skillful.
Then their servers contain many resources at affordable prices.
I'm sure one is able to bet that dedi from them which suits his\her needs most of all.

~ServerPoint~
02-07-2011, 07:31 AM
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

prosha
02-08-2011, 05:26 AM
You know aspnix.com has provided attractive dedicated servers which are worth the attention of any web master who wants top get quality dedi at modest prices and reliably.
They have DCs in US and EU and all of their servers come with pre-installed version of Windows Server operating system and hardware configurations made to suit your needs.

WebhostGIANTRob
02-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Yeah, can agree that the comparison can be helpful to choose the best and most appropriate option.

Snoopy
02-11-2011, 03:21 AM
I also think that you should compare plans of different reliable companies and then make a choice. My advice is to go with more experienced host like Serverpoint (http://www.serverpoint.com/), that is well-known as high reliable company which plans are featured, resourceful and compatible with any web software

HenryWilson
06-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the information provided and the review about a company.

Alcatrazz
07-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Among the named hosts the better solutions ar eto my mind provided by exmasters.com and 1paket.com hosts, which are being EU-based.