PDA

View Full Version : Need host with servers in Europe to resell from

Glow
10-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Can you guys help to choose the best European web hosting provider to resell from?
I have already found Cerisehost.co.uk and 7host.com web hosting providers.

What host would you choose if you were me? And why?

Peligino
10-12-2010, 02:47 AM
believe that cerisehost.co.uk reseller hosting (http://www.cerisehost.co.uk/reseller-web-hosting.html) solutions look more attractive here and also can express the point that they are feature-rich and affordable.
For European audience they will be OK.

~ServerPoint~
10-12-2010, 04:27 AM
I believe if you would like to start web hosting reselling business anywhere - you need to do that knowing that you have potential markets. Do you have them?

Alcatrazz
10-12-2010, 12:08 PM
I advise reseller solutions from webhosting.uk.com. this company is among the top most quality providers in the UK and Europe I know.

Bull
10-18-2010, 04:07 AM
Sure cerisehost.co.uk will suit you down to the ground.. their reseller hosting plans are feature-rich and they have quite a good reputation in UK hosting market.
As for the pricing, it is reasonable!

Callisto
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Among the namd the reseller deals of webhosting.uk.com appear to be the mostreasonable.

Hoster
10-22-2010, 09:29 AM
7host.com appears to be a quality host. Their servers are of great reasonability.

Another great european dedicated provider is exmasters.com

egenial
10-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Also think 7host.com is good. People who use it report of the good service from.

exmasters.com are also great company but it wouldbe more reasonable for adult sites.

wasp
11-03-2010, 11:08 AM
7host.com is famous for stability and professional approach to the business lead. I believe this companywould be more reasonable choise.

May also recomemdn dealing with exmasters.com which offer stable services in the Eropean region, suitable though for any location.

~ServerPoint~
11-19-2010, 03:32 AM
As I can see these companies have nice reputation.. contact them both and compare what they will offer... then choose the best host for your needs.

Vec&sec
11-19-2010, 04:07 AM
I would give my preference to Cerisehost.co.uk (http://Cerisehost.co.uk) company.
I know their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

charcoal
11-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Maybe you should read for reviews on their services

Adam001
11-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Not sure about cerise but 7host.com looks to be a good option.. They have extraordinary approach to their resellers.
I would better give them a try cos they appear to be a perfect option in Europe to order all types of hosting solutions.

~ServerPoint~
12-20-2010, 02:59 AM
Both companies look reliable - as I see, webmasters appreciate their services.
Choose the one that suits you better in terms of pricing, features and resources.

HostEase
01-07-2011, 10:42 AM
As I had known about Cerisehost.co.uk,it provides attractive Reseller Hosting Pakages with three different solutions which are basic, mega as well as ultimate reseller hosting. Except for the detailed options of server,the pricing is also affordable to you. You can take a careful and serious consideration about it.

WebhostGIANTRob
01-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Think that both web hosts have quite a good reputation in the web hosting services market, so compare all the rates for web hosting plans and choose the most suitable one.