PDA

View Full Version : Webhostgiant VS Gigapros for ecommerce?

Peligino
10-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Need your help to choose the host for running of my ecommerce web site.
I am selling different hats, so I need it to be always online.
the companies I found are:
Webhostgiant.com

and

Gigapros.com

Their web hosting plans include many useful ecommerce features.

What host will be better for me from your points?

Bobby
11-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Webhostgiant is a reliable company with low cost and trustworthy services.
use them to meet your needs.

Click SSL
11-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Among them i choose Webhostgiant for better service and for late me know that are you use SSL Certificate to protect your e-commerce site. If answer is not then don't miss this grand opportunity to by certificate from clickssl.com(promo offer)

prosha
11-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Webhostgiant seems to be much better due to their low cost and resourceful services.
Besides their technicians are skillful and quality.

Bull
11-15-2010, 04:39 AM
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, you'd better widen the range of your search - check Serverpoint website hosting (http://www.serverpoint.com/en/web-hosting/) solution cos it seems to me that it will be better option for your to run your e-commerce web sites.

~ServerPoint~
11-16-2010, 04:02 AM
We are thankful for considering us, Bull!
We have many useful features for running ecommerce web sites.. but we are not the cheapest.

HenryWilson
06-06-2011, 12:11 PM
WebhostGIANT is a Cheap Hosting, Budget Hosting, Cheap Web Host without sacrificing quality, stability, security or reliability. The WebhostGIANT Economy Plan is feature rich and now starts at only $2.99, GigaPros- A Professional web hosting company offers linux web hosting services with site builder, cheapest domain registration, dedicated ip hosting, linux web hosting server, web site design builder and website templates.

alexfrued
07-08-2011, 05:11 AM
WebhostGiant is better than GigaPros. But I think you should find more companies which provide better offer in reasonable cost than above companies for your Ecommerce Website.

thesslstore
07-11-2011, 05:23 AM
webhostgiant.com is good because of their low prices.

vikas_patel
03-13-2015, 07:21 AM
Thanks for sharing me usefully information..

Olin Lamanna
04-09-2015, 10:59 PM
You can look for its users testimonies and even the cost and if the company is truly credible.

ngocptit
02-11-2016, 11:37 AM
One of them i select Webhostgiant intended for better support and for past due me understand that are you utilize SSL License to safeguard the e-commerce internet site. If solution is not really after that avoid miss this kind of grand possibility to by license from clickssl. com(promo offer)