PDA

View Full Version : How is e-tailing related to e-commerce?

pprince951
11-04-2010, 06:31 AM
How is e-tailing related to e-commerce?

~ServerPoint~
12-10-2010, 03:17 AM
Well, it is the selling of retail goods on the Internet. Short for "electronic retailing," and used in Internet discussions, the term seems an almost inevitable addition to e-mail, e-business, and e-commerce.

jamesdoown
12-27-2010, 01:13 PM
E-retail is retail on the Internet. Therefore, an e-tailer is a B2C business transactions, implementation and final consumers. Pure play e-retailers such as Amazon.com or business enterprises has grown from a traditional business, Tesco.com. E-retail is a set of e-commerce. Our final product is the introduction of a resounding positive response from staff and user community. We have been able to maintain a vibrant and growing support for the site's staff in Bx.

puresoul
01-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Well,
All information about e-tailing related to e-commerce is new for me, it is als ohelpful for me.
Thanks for nice information.

shoponics
05-19-2014, 03:25 AM
Well, it is the selling of retail goods on the Internet. Short for "electronic retailing," and used in Internet discussions, the term seems an almost inevitable addition to e-mail, e-business, and e-commerce.
i agree with him

schwa
07-30-2014, 04:35 AM
E-tailing (less frequently: etailing) is the selling of retail goods on the Internet.

customerdirect
08-04-2014, 02:27 AM
eCommerce site basically online shopping sites where all visitors are purchase any product by online getway