PDA

View Full Version : Google Analytics

dimplearora
11-18-2010, 07:02 AM
I am trying to work on google analytics but I am not able to find how to check traffic on google analytics. If anyone knows about google analytics then please reply back.

shakir
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
First login to analytic by urs Gmail user name and password. After login take the jave script from it and paste in to urs site's all pages. Then publish the site... then see the traffic report after 2 hours...

royal
11-25-2010, 02:33 AM
First login to analytic by urs Gmail user name and password. After login take the jave script from it and paste in to urs site's all pages. Then publish the site... then see the traffic report after 2 hours...

Hi shakir,
I want to know that on which place we should place java script code of every pages of our site.

jhoncamron799
11-25-2010, 05:45 AM
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google. Google Analytics filters allow you to select specific visits or visitors on your website

--------------------------------------------
USANA New Zealand (http://www.larsenglobalblog.com/)

thpalex
11-25-2010, 06:02 AM
You can also use StatCount for the same purpose if you are finding any problem with Google Analytics..

vikaskatoch
11-25-2010, 06:33 AM
First when you login with your gmail account than it will ask Add Site than click on it and add your site url. It will give you some code copy than code and paste into your page resource after than Google Analytics able to track your traffic.

shanewaatson
11-28-2010, 04:39 PM

thanks for sharing your views,i appreciate your reply.

davidweb09
08-16-2022, 03:26 AM
While Installing Google Analytics in your website, you have created a Analyitcs account. After login it you can track your website traffic data. https://goo.gl/maps/29P5UpioqLST1dez5