PDA

View Full Version : Hostv cPanel VPS

Hoster
11-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Hey!

How do нou find the cPanel VPS offers of hostv.com? Maybe you've got personal experience?

Tasked to gather information on this provider, so asking here for help.

Thanks in advance.

charcoal
11-23-2010, 08:37 AM
Do they provide VPS reselling?

~ServerPoint~
12-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Are you going to resell from them?

It will be a good idea to contact them directly and discuss all things you would like to know.

HostEase
01-07-2011, 11:05 AM
It is a good idea to make a research in popular hosting forums like here and other places. Alternatively,consult the customer service representatives through live chat to know more valuable details about it. It will also very helpful to have a look at the reviews of other customers' experience.

WebhostGIANTRob
01-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Alternatively,consult the customer service representatives through live chat to know more valuable details about it.

Can agree with you entirely as you will get a clear picture of how knowledgeable the company's support is.

Hoster
01-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks. Tried to get more information. Suppose hostv.com is enough reasonable to get VPS solution from.

thanks everyone for the support.

WebhostGIANTRob
01-26-2011, 05:46 AM
It's great to you made your final decision.. Hope you will have pretty good experience dealing with them.

Still if you have questions, feel free to contact me.

egenial
01-28-2011, 09:44 AM
I recommend using glowhost.com as the provider for the cPanel VPS accounts. More opportunities and highest stability at the same reasonable cost.

WebhostGIANTRob
01-31-2011, 04:43 AM
I recommend using glowhost.com as the provider for the cPanel VPS accounts. More opportunities and highest stability at the same reasonable cost.

Hey, OP has already made his decision.. There is no need for recommendation any more.

mikalee70
02-16-2011, 02:46 AM
Yeah,i agree if you want to have the best answer you have to conduct your own research.You can also contact them directly and ask the list of features.If you already have the both specs,compare the feedbacks.

WebhostGIANTRob
02-21-2011, 10:15 AM
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.