PDA

View Full Version : What host can be good for reselling?

Adam001
11-26-2010, 09:19 AM
wanna start providing my own web hosting services and need to choose reliable hosting provider.
Is Pinellashosting.net will be good option for me?
80 GB - disk space, 700 bandwidth..

Thanks in advance.

~ServerPoint~
11-29-2010, 03:45 AM
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

shownmichle
11-30-2010, 04:21 AM
This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need tobe sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.It’s perfect thought from my side.A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general.

Glow
12-01-2010, 05:28 AM
As I know, Pinellashosting services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
It can be a good option for reselling.

~ServerPoint~
12-07-2010, 04:16 AM
I believe that you'd better contact them directly and see what they will offer you.

Alcatrazz
12-07-2010, 09:37 AM
As for me I'd prefer and recommend you to use the service of cirtexhosting.com. Really stable and cost-effective host.

Peligino
12-08-2010, 10:07 AM
It happened so that Pinellashosting company has nice reputation.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
go ahead!

JosefMiller
12-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
go ahead! ....

rfwilliams777
12-09-2010, 05:31 PM
I agree with what was said. We offer reseller opportunities for our hosting: website or e-mail. There are no upfront costs. You pay what is used.

~ServerPoint~
12-10-2010, 03:23 AM
As I can see, they have nice reputation, so why do you hesitate?

gordanmahid
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM
I have used hostgator for most of the time but I'm pretty sure there are better options out there.

Bull
12-13-2010, 05:41 AM
To my mind, there is no need to waste your time as pinellashosting company has quite positive reputation for providing work that is based on quality.
Contact their support in order to get all the things cleared.

jhoncamron799
12-14-2010, 09:37 AM
I will prefer BlueHost in which I will find a reliable, affordable hosting solution.

SEO Glasgow (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/seo-glasgow.html)
SEO Costs (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/seo-prices-seo-costs.html)

Vec&sec
12-17-2010, 06:38 AM
I'd recommend you to check some alternatives - say pacifichost offers cheap reseller hosting (http://www.pacifichost.com/reseller-hosting.shtml) deals. Use the code Blizzard - save 50% off the price.

WebhostGIANTRob
12-21-2010, 04:14 AM
I think that the best solution will be to compare all the mentioned hosts here and choose the best one.

HostEase
12-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Any host can be good if you have researched well before joining that company for hosting purposes.If you don't research before then later you can't do anything.

By the way,you'd better take domain and hosting services from different providers , otherwise it would be very troublesome in future .

carolyn
09-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Any team can be good if they are well researched before joining the company for purposes of accommodation.
If you do not research before then you can not do anything.
Also, try to have domain and hosting services from different providers, not the providers themselves differently in the future would be too complex to be treated in.

Aden Kevin
09-05-2011, 04:43 AM
It is a wonderful view. The things mentioned are unanimous and should be enjoyed by all. I appreciate the concern that has been spent. Things should Tobe ordered, since it is the individual, but may be with everyone.The above thought is intelligent and does not need further thought is perfect for me addition.It side.A very intelligent and diplomatic response. This is really important and large.

mesasa
09-06-2011, 02:13 AM
I will siuggest you to use our vps hosting as a resaller you get many benefits for more information you can do live chat with our experts at vpswebserver.com (http://www.vpswebserver.com)

clintonR71weir
09-15-2011, 12:29 PM
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

ankit
09-22-2011, 03:14 PM
thank u for a suggestion...It is a very nice form...It is a best solution in it.....

coolhandle
01-19-2023, 08:44 AM
Nowadays, there are many web hosting companies in the market. You can choose one that provides the best reseller hosting that suits your requirements. Coolhandle is one of the top leading hosting providers that provide the best reseller hosting (https://www.coolhandle.com/reseller-hosting/)services that are perfect for all websites.