PDA

View Full Version : What is Domain Parking?

sandy0444
11-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e without placing any content on domain. This may be done to reserve the domain name for future development, to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting, or to engage in cybersquatting.

~ServerPoint~
12-02-2010, 04:59 AM
it is the registration of domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website - i.e without placing any content on domain.

nicholas795
12-02-2010, 10:21 PM
The registration of an Internet domain is known as Domain parking,it is used for services such as e-mail or a website i.e without placing any content on domain.

charcoal
12-03-2010, 06:56 AM
This is the option to 'park' your domain name without actually having your web site up and running. This is a nice option if you want to acquire a domain name for your web site well ahead of having the web site itself designed and constructed.

HostEase
12-09-2010, 05:14 AM
It is a good idea to use domain park. You could park lots of domains which are not in used into the current hosting.Otherwise,it will also get some traffic for the current website.

Athel.davis
12-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Domain parking is an inexpensive way to secure a domain for later development, Domain parking means registration of internet domain name.Here company or person register domain before sometime of use.

cute
12-29-2010, 05:27 AM
thanks for your information

Mark Kate
01-05-2011, 03:21 AM
thanks for sharing

jamsen
12-14-2012, 05:31 AM
Domain Parking is the best place to Appraise, market, sell and park your domains, get your own domain store at DomainParking.com.

Manov
12-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Parked domains are additional domains which you host on your account. They will display the same website as your primary domain.

aniejomes
12-17-2012, 03:37 AM
Parking a domain, is a good way to hold our favorable domain and sub domains. There is so much competition among same businesses for some sub domains, as sub domains holds a great importance in creating business.

Vamp1re
12-18-2012, 05:55 AM
which is the best parking site?? my one friend want to park his domain for ads or money so please let me know where he can park his domain

steveschmidt85
01-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e without placing any content on domain. This may be done to reserve the domain name for future development, to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting, or to engage in cybersquatting.

This is best purpose for domain parking. You can not earn money via domain parking advertisement. So if you really want to use the domain in future than it is good for you.

JohnHaynes
01-17-2013, 01:02 AM
Domain parking having some advantage.some popular domain which is expired recently will still have back links and rankings which can be converted into advertisements and domain parking can also be a valuable tool for those who are looking to buy and well domain names.

Webhosting11
01-25-2013, 07:24 AM
Domain parking is basically when you own the domain, but you aren't really doing anything with it.. so somebody (usually the registrar) lets you park it on their site.. basically, their DNS point to a page on their servers that says 'this site is coming soon..' or something like that.The difficult part is to guess that desired domain name, is not easy to know what a person will ask for. You will be just buying domain names and hoping someone will need them so you will sell them, what happens if no-one wants your domain names?

Crisscum
01-31-2013, 02:57 AM
Domain parking is an extremely inexpensive way to secure a domain for later development, redirection of Web traffic, or re-sale. Domain registrants, or sellers, commonly offer domain parking free with domain registration, as there is virtually no cost involved with domain parking.

anusha
02-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e. without placing any content on the domain. You can park your domain name to indicate you are reserving it until you create your website, find a hosting provider, or sell the domain name to a third party.

partapamit
02-07-2013, 07:49 AM
waiting space before a website launched.

prince2
02-08-2013, 12:23 AM
That is so useful information for me as well.I have knwon so informative stuff from here.Thanks to all for thier guidlines abour domain parking.

JerrickYeoh
03-25-2013, 02:52 AM
Domain Parking is the process by which someone selects a domain name, and "parks" it by registering the domain name under someone's name servers. Parking can be done by anyone, to anyone else who has active name servers. However, parking a domain name alone will result in no service (webhosting, e-mail) for that particular domain name.

In other words, parked domains are additional domains that you host on your hosting account. It will display the same website as your main domain and do NOT have separate web statistics, but you can give the parked domain its own email boxes. It's often used by businesses that wants to have more than one web address for advertising purposes.

bloodchadha
06-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e. without placing any content on the domain. This may be done to reserve the domain name for future development, to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting, or to engage in cybersquatting. Since the domain name registrar will have set name servers for the domain, the registrar or reseller potentially has use of the domain rather than the final registrant.

Free Email Address (https://www.email.biz/) | How to Create a Company Email Address (https://www.email.biz/)

Server Hosting
06-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Parked domains are additional domains