PDA

View Full Version : Data Center Suggestion

charcoal
01-10-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm looking for reliable,secure and fully redundant DC US located, found attractive one - gorack.net. They have all needed features to me and located in Florida, do you have any feedbacks on them? Or any reliable DC you know to suggest?

ThatGuy
01-14-2011, 03:17 AM
According to customers reviews on their services gorack.net is a high reliable data center with helpful support and fast network

HostEase
01-18-2011, 04:49 AM
You may contact them directly for more details. Or through the search engine like Google ,Yahoo .

WebhostGIANTRob
01-18-2011, 05:03 AM
Where are your servers located?

The thing is that the distance (location) between your servers and Data Center of the company should be close to each other.

elijah
02-25-2011, 04:49 AM
Well dear,
I also suggest gorack.net for you, their all services are great and effective.
It is best option for you.

WebhostGIANTRob
03-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Have you already read customer hosting reviews about them?

hostexec
03-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I highly recommend you to use their services. No the cheapest, but one of the most reliable datacenters out there.

sandy0444
03-23-2011, 05:44 AM
If you are looking for Data center services in India some Indian companies also offering best data center facility.

trenton2345
03-31-2011, 11:13 PM
According to customers reviews on their services gorack.net is a high reliable data center with helpful support and fast network.

jackdalson
04-28-2011, 05:27 AM
The datacenter of your web hosting service provider should also include at least one or more backup power supplies as well as diesel generators. You also have to consider this point.

jasmine bell
04-30-2011, 05:37 AM
I heard good things about gorack.net. You can go with gorack.net.

TeamHC
05-12-2011, 01:57 AM
Gorack is one of the best in the business.

HenryWilson
06-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Better you go with gorack.net

Hadwin
07-02-2011, 02:24 AM
To choose the best web hosting provider, however, I think only the phone support would not be sufficient. You should make sure that the hosting provider you choose must provide Phone, Email and Live Chat support so that your issues are recognized and solved instantly. Also, the provider should offer you the 30-day moneyback guarantee so that in case if you are not satisfied with their service you may claim your money back.

angelicake
07-15-2011, 05:44 PM
too bad, i've nothing to suggest

have not tried that gerock company yet

anyway, should you have problems with Data Recovery, restoration, or retrieval

i know a reputable company that can help you retrieve lost files

Data Recovery Los Angeles

and

Recovery Toronto

these are the best in the industry

you'll never go wrong with them

100% guaranteed customer satisfaction

carrhall
07-18-2011, 12:24 AM
According to reviews gorack.net services is a highly reliable data center support useful and fast network

adam456
07-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi angelicake,
You may be right but gorack.net is best

kusai
08-24-2011, 04:41 AM
Would you mind posting your requirements ?

jeffseo
12-08-2011, 04:32 AM
very nice to read dear i like your topic

poul111
12-08-2011, 11:29 PM
According to clients opinions on their services gorack.net is a high dependable information middle with beneficial assistance and quick system

fcolor
01-03-2012, 04:15 AM
Gorack is a good Tier 4 facility. What is important for you while choosing data center? Do you need a lot of providers, so you can choose who to sign, or you are going to use bandwidth from the data center? Do you need to use a remote hands service or you will handle the server ins all and management yourself?

star65
01-06-2012, 05:57 AM
I suggest you to use their solutions. No the most affordable, but one of the most trusted datacenters out there.

poul111
01-11-2012, 10:41 PM
You may contact them immediately for more information. Or through google optimization like Google ,Yahoo .

joyanu
01-17-2012, 06:56 AM
hai

i need good suggestion.

plc scada training in bangalore (http://www.bestplctraining.net/)|
plc training center chennai (http://www.bestplctraining.net/)|

alvarabe
01-19-2012, 06:29 AM
How much energy will I need in a data center design, any suggestion or opinion?

bryansmith1129
01-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Hello, manage air flow management is fundamental to efficient data center (http://www.hosteddesktopprovider.com/data_centers.html) operation.

Mac Rozer
03-29-2012, 10:31 AM
We are using data center of an experienced application hosting and cloud computing service provider - Real Time Data Services (http://www.myrealdata.com/). This company has Tier IV and SAS no.70 Type II compliant data centers which are equipped with high tech machines in order to ensure reliability and renundancy. This company has clients all over the world. We are getting round the clock support service and full security for the data.

Juchara
03-30-2012, 07:00 AM
Well done! I especially like that

kadinbert358
05-22-2012, 05:08 AM
For proper functioning of web hosting services, you must keep extra power back up. You can get the backup power with the help of generator or power supply.

davidpole
05-28-2012, 02:29 AM
How much energy will I need in a data center design, any suggestion or opinion?

smith29
05-30-2012, 06:47 AM
Great Question!! please share also with us ..

B2Bexpert
06-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Really important post sere you

jamsen
12-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Suggestion No. 1: Leverage the Value of a Backup Assessment

A backup assessment by a knowledgeable consultant or an in-house resource can give you invaluable information about the efficiency and utilization of your current environment. A backup assessment is typically a low-cost, painless process in which you or your consultant runs reporting software that measures a variety of metrics in your backup environment. These metrics include data risk, backup and restore performance, resource utilization, power consumption and total cost of ownership.

Suggestion No. 2: Virtualize Your Backup

Many companies recognize the savings that can be achieved through virtual server technology. This technology enables multiple virtual machines to run side by side on the same physical machine. However, you may also need a virtual backup environment to deliver the performance and flexibility needed to obtain the most benefit from these environments. Virtual server technology consolidates backups to a VTL (virtual tape library), reducing the use of costly primary storage, and utilizing space and power more efficiently than physical tape.

jamsen
12-08-2012, 11:10 AM

A backup assessment by a knowledgeable consultant or an in-house resource can give you invaluable information about the efficiency and utilization of your current environment. A backup assessment is typically a low-cost, painless process in which you or your consultant runs reporting software that measures a variety of metrics in your backup environment. These metrics include data risk, backup and restore performance, resource utilization, power consumption and total cost of ownership.

Many companies recognize the savings that can be achieved through virtual server technology. This technology enables multiple virtual machines to run side by side on the same physical machine. However, you may also need a virtual backup environment to deliver the performance and flexibility needed to obtain the most benefit from these environments. Virtual server technology consolidates backups to a VTL (virtual tape library), reducing the use of costly primary storage, and utilizing space and power more efficiently than physical tape.

Zoe300
12-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Remote power management solutions allow administrators to remotely power cycle servers and devices. Organizations [url=http://www.split-luxury-vacation.com/]luxury apartments in Croatia pictures[/url use remote power management solutions to manage servers at offices where there are no IT personnel, offering cost-efficient lights-out operation at those sites.

rfwilliams777
01-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Caro.net would be a good recommendation. GoDaddy is not too bad either.

JackPullins
02-06-2013, 01:35 AM
To add a command to import the tracks from another .gsr file into an already opened .gsr.
To implement the ability of highlighting the corresponding record in the Properties window by clicking the point on the displayed track.

Jonathanmille
02-13-2013, 04:54 AM

A backup assessment by a knowledgeable consultant or an in-house resource can give you invaluable information about the efficiency and utilization of your current environment. A backup assessment is typically a low-cost, painless process in which you or your consultant runs reporting software that measures a variety of metrics in your backup environment. These metrics include data risk, backup and restore performance, resource utilization, led bulb (http://www.niceledlights.com) power consumption and total cost of ownership.

Thanks for sharing information. I am building new reviews site and hope you all give some feedback

links123
07-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Caro.net is a good option. I have used it. You should go for it.

X4B.Net
11-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Datacenter of your web hosting service provider should also include at least one or more backup power supplies as well as diesel generators. You also have to consider this point.

alicemaris558
06-08-2015, 07:40 AM
CloudOYE offers best in class Data center services (http://www.cloudoye.com/datacenter) accross the globe. We are providing 24X7X365 security to safeguard the data and outstanding data center services.

PaulHel64
01-19-2018, 08:19 AM
I think they are pretty good imo

Luna Moon
01-27-2018, 05:26 PM
What makes a data center a good data center?

kayleycunningha
08-16-2020, 05:01 AM
Managed data center service will get your business more professionality and their core function is delivery of services while also provides possible sub services ranging from data center facilities to physical security to operational control and so on. The business process outsourcing (https://www.offshorebusinessprocessing.com/bpo-services) services manage and monitor the servers and IT infrastructure round the clock and allows the organizations more time and resources for their core business.

jesica
09-26-2020, 06:03 AM
Availability is Key. When designing or selecting a data centre, an organization needs to decide what level of availability is required for its services

TerryWhite
10-01-2020, 08:53 AM
I'm looking for reliable,secure and fully redundant DC US located, found attractive one - gorack.net. They have all needed features to me and located in Florida, do you have any feedbacks on them? Or any reliable DC you know to suggest?

I did not use it, but the reviews seem to be normal.