PDA

View Full Version : is this site active ?

loco.m
03-31-2006, 03:25 AM
is this site active ? I'm looking for a reseller account and the "offers" are 05 and some of the pages don't work,, is it worth it to look around ?

thanks
-Brandon

NS-Icon
03-31-2006, 03:29 AM
Hi,

Yes this site is active, the offers section reflect adverts placed by hosting providers, generally its worth checking out older offers as well as new as they sometimes are still valid, or you can at times manage to find another offer which has not yet been posted on this site.

Best of luck finding your reseller hosting plan :)

loco.m
03-31-2006, 04:39 AM
NS-Icon,

Thank you for the welcome and explaining why I seen such old post :) I'll look around them and check back often

NS-Icon
03-31-2006, 09:49 AM
No worries, if you have any other questions or issues feel free to post here, I am sure we would be more than happy to assist.

Also, if you do locate a host that you like the sounds off but have a couple of questions, feel free to post its a good way to obtain feedback regarding the host both from current providers and possible customers.

Best of luck with your search.

loco.m
04-01-2006, 02:14 AM
thank you, I have currently have two host that I'm considering, I'll post them for review of should I use this thread ?

NS-Icon
04-01-2006, 07:26 AM
It may be better to use a new thread and provide a related title, this way others can view the title and provide feedback to your questions as well. :D

loco.m
04-02-2006, 12:54 AM
okay thank you, I'll start a new thread shortly