PDA

View Full Version : publicdomainregistry.com and DirectI SCAM!

heldrida
04-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi,
sorry about my english, I would apreciate any kind of help ( sugestions, legal rights, since I dont want to loose my domain name, etc ) about the following:

Support Request #104848 - www.hiphopladies.net: Dixiy Ripped me! Scam! Category - Domain Name Registration

On Mar 21, 2006 0:16 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:
Hi, your partner dixiy.com has ripped me off, their services doesnt exist no more and I want to change server or get access to my domain name as soon as possible! Please help me, because I dont want more problems and neither want to start thinking about legal actions to take because of it. I hope that you people contact me as soon as possible concerning this mather!

Best regards,
Elizabet!

On Mar 21, 2006 4:09 AM (GMT) Ricky Wrote:
Hello,

The domain hiphopladies.net was registered through a reseller company HDHosting.com.
Please contact your parent reseller company at the following address for any assistance.

Company: HDHosting.com
Address: 3 Sanwood Blvd
City: Scarborough
Zip: M1V 3L5
State: Ontario
Tel No: +1.4166667928
Support E-mail Address: sales@hdhosting.com

Regards,

Ricky.

Rate this Response (Click)

Poor Average
Good Excellent
Current Rating: Poor

On Mar 22, 2006 0:47 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:
Hi again,
like I said, this is a Scam and there's no HDhosting and there's no Dixiy.com, since my domain name was sold throught your reseller program, I'm requesting my legal rights concerning my domain name and I'm forgetting about webhosting. I would like to have a honest answer and helpfull answer, since redirecting me to other companys and other reseller companys is not the way to go or to resolve this problem. I'm being patient and I'm trying to talk before taking any legal actions. I'm asking:

- Is publicdomainregistry.com supporting scams ?
- Is publicdomainregistry.com a honest company ?
- Is publicdomainregistry.com protecting fraudlent companys, for their own benefit or for the benefit of the reseller ?

Hopefully, I'll get a more compreensive answer or I'll get in contact with my lawyer, by the way, sorry about my english, things wouldn't be that easy if I could talk in my native language.

Thanks for your atention,

best regards,

Elizabet Oliveira

On Mar 22, 2006 1:06 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:
Hi again,
I've contacted other competent domain registars and etc, they've said that you people should honestly drop me the login informatin of the domain and all other relevant information, that I'll need to change DNS servers.

If I dont get a positive answer, I'm contacting directi group, for further action

Thanks

On Mar 22, 2006 3:01 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:

Hi again,

after unsucessfully try of contact HDhosting.com through telephone or email ( I wont try letter, of course), and since I'm the owner, your client (through affliation, your partners deals), and the one being prejudicated, I supose publicdomainregistry.com are the ones to fullfy my "orders", since I've payed and you people have your obligations to your consumers. I dont mean to be rude, but I would like to see, what would you do if this happened to you and in case your business depended of this webiste...

I'll keep an eye on my email, to check your answers.

Thanks for your atention.

On Mar 22, 2006 3:15 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:

P.S. - All the messages and your answers are being tracked and being posted in the most known webhosting and domain sellers forums, reviewers and directorys. I'm spreading this story, so It doesnt happen again.
I wont call ( telephone) you guys, since you people seem uncooperative ( redirecting me to other "sellers" of your products, that doesnt seem fair and look a lot suspicious and fraudulent). Once again, I'm requesting my login details and all other needed information to change servers.

On Mar 22, 2006 3:28 AM (GMT) Gary Wrote:
Hello ,

You can download the Customer Control Panel Request Form from http://www.publicdomainregistry.com/docs/ob/ccpreq.pdf and follow the instructions therein.Please mention the Cust ID and username where you wish to have the domain name moved to on the Customer Control Panel Request Form. Once we receive it, we shall move the domain name for you.

Upon FAXing the complete document along with Identification Proof at +91 (22) 5679 7508 [India] or +1 (320) 210 5146 [USA] with this Support Request Number at the top of the page, please re-open this very Support Request, so that we may be able to process your request quickly.

In case of any further doubt/query, feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Gary.

Rate this Response (Click)

Poor Average
Good Excellent
Current Rating: Poor

On Mar 22, 2006 3:30 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:

P.S. - All the messages and your answers are being tracked and being posted in the most known webhosting and domain sellers forums, reviewers and directorys. I'm spreading this story, so It doesnt happen again.
I wont call ( telephone) you guys, since you people seem uncooperative ( redirecting me to other "sellers" of your products, that doesnt seem fair and look a lot suspicious and fraudulent). Once again, I'm requesting my login details and all other needed information to change servers.

On Apr 1, 2006 3:30 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:

You people are suporting the Dixiy.com scam, you people are trying to fool me, I'm asking my control panel login and password, so I may transfer my domain by myself! In case there's still any doubt about dixiy.com scam, please visit www.dixiy.com, I dont think I'm going to send you guys a fax with my personal identification cards, I dont even know you people and all this happened because I've been foolled and you guys are trying to fool me again...

I dont have money to wast in fax machines and I dont use them, I dont know why you people keep sending me to diferent
companys, telephones, address, etc. I'm not seeing how honest that is!

Even, the PDF file you people asked me to write over with me details, is very confusing - "following [next] page", "...under any reseller" ( in this case is a scam, there's no Reseller, but I supose you people know that one ), "Photo identification proof" ? When I've payed you didnt asked for my ugly photo, so why the heck you need my photo ?

I've lost the domain name for one month now and when its about paying you guys charge me in one second, but for giving me whats legally mine you try to fool me ? Nah, I'm taking legal actions right now! You'd rather send me what I payed for, if you people want to keep with your business!

(All messages and reply msgs, are being track down!)

Thanks for the atention

On Apr 1, 2006 3:46 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:

What are you loosing ? Nothing! I've lost the following:

- Time;
- My visitors, work and server ( because I'd trust your company);
- My database;
- Partners, contacts;
- Sponsors;
- Money;

So, tell me, why dont you people give me what's mine ? What are you trying to do ? This is a pure SCAM! I'm really sick tired...

I want my login and password of my domain name!

On Apr 2, 2006 0:29 AM (GMT) Elizabet Oliveira Wrote:

? ? ? ?

Oracle
05-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Hello,
Im experiencing an ABUSE.
Coming from a reseller, WEBORTEL.COM, sub reseller of AUSTRALIANSTYLE.COM.AU, that is subreseller of PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM.

I registered some domains, and one day I noticed that, without any previous advice, and without any kind of request coming from me, my domains start to be cancelled by the reseller, using the expedient of "money back period".
So he got my money, and I have not my domains that I payed for.

The reseller, when I started to ask why he was doing this, closed my account and didn't answer to my mails.

Now I lost 56 domains, cancelled by him, and I can't access my account with the other domains that he didn't cancel.

It's days that i try to contact the support team, but it seems that publicdomainregistry can't fix my problem, I got one answer from them "I am afraid, we wont be able to help you with the same"
and a second one "It is indeed an unpleasant situation wherein the reseller is not assisting you. We request you to contact your parent reseller, as they are in a better situation to assist you"

I tried to contact australian style but they have only an email address and not a real support page, so of course I got no answer.

Is it really possible? I can't loose my domains and nobody can't help me?
Maybe some of you knows a way for me to have back my domains?
And what about the money payed for already cancelled domains??
Who can really say how much was their real worth ?
And what about the money I had in credit account, still to be used?

I hope some of you can tell me what i have to do, it seems i tried everything......

Ian Cruz
05-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi.. its a bad situation that you find yourself in, however I'm sure PDR will help you out. All you need to do is raise a support request at: support.publicdomainregistry.com also mention all the domains that you registered via your account along with the corresponding invoices. You may also raise a support request at resellerclub.com as that is the parent company.

rumsfo
05-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Ian I assume that the are no need to post further as he asked that in 2006

RH1
05-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Well this topic was dug up from a previously banned user - I wont fault Ian for jumping in on it. Hard to know sometimes.

~ServerPoint~
05-27-2009, 04:36 AM
@OP: probably that is right time to move to the new host?
In any case all the stories like this one has 2 sides and it would be good to hereopinion of the web hosting company

directihost
03-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Resellerclub.com and DirectI.com is Scam.
Reseller and DirectI Is Full Scam.Beware From Reseller Club And DirtectI.

Your Username and Password is as below.

User Name: directihost@hotmail.com
Password: mgafQQupoR

You can login to Online Support Interface using below link

htt support.resellerclub.com/support/login.jsp

Ticket ID 141636 DIRECTIHOST.COM: PLEASE GIVE ME MY DOMAIN!
142740 directihost.com: please need support archive
142902 Banglarit.com: please need support for Unlock this Domain archive

Stupid ResellerClub Suspend My Reseller Account also.

Need Proof Go Here
http://cid-a78aa6327efd8692.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/resellerclubscam.rar
http://i47.tinypic.com/i2tzk5.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/9g9h10.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2s8k3lt.jpg

Now where My Domain! OMG!!! They steal my domain and Then Sell other.Beware From Reseller Club and DirectI.

Now Look Whois They sell My Domain
http://www.whois-search.com/whois/directihost.com
http://www.whois-search.com/whois/directidomain.com
http://www.whois-search.com/whois/reseller-club.com
If any Q Please mail Me Directihost@hotmail.com and I can send many Proof Voice Recode From Phone call.

I say again Resellerclub.com DirectI scam.

$7.95 Domain With Secure http://www.1isi.com/?source=directihost with API and Sub Reseller. you can Provide

OR Goes Other Reseller Like Godaddy Enom

Thanks
Mahmudul Hasan
http://www.resellerclubscam.com