PDA

View Full Version : Content Management System (CMS)

jennywillss
01-31-2011, 06:21 AM
Hi All, I want to ask a question about (CMS) content manegment system. Can anybody tell me how many CMS system. Which systen is best to creat our own personal website.

tomatkins
02-02-2011, 04:04 AM
I highly recommend you go with a self hosted Wordpress blog.

MathewStone
02-03-2011, 01:57 PM
some common cms are wordpress, joomla, drupal, you must begin with wordpress, it's very easy for beginners

intutive
02-04-2011, 05:09 AM
Dear,
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.

joomlads07
02-16-2011, 03:47 AM
Creative Content Management System - CMS is a fast, flexible, web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System - CMS. Even a layman can edit his website with Creative CMS. Enter a Content Management System (CMS) admin, Unlike dreamweaver-built web sites, or for that matter, sites built with proprietary web programming.

webdigger
03-07-2011, 06:05 AM
WordPress is inarguable the best content Management system available in the market that comes with loads of interesting stuffs and widgets. The most interesting thing about WordPress is extremely flexible and that, you would not have to be a geek to get the hang on it.

pepbac
03-10-2011, 05:48 AM
There are a number of them but the one most people like and prefer is wordpress, it is the best and you can try it.

directtohomeappliances (http://www.squidoo.com/tags/Directtohomeappliances.com+Reviews+EPA+Tax+Rebate+ Stoves) choose hot tubs direct reviews (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/19392812/ChooseHotTubsDirectCom-Boasts-Return-Rate-of-0-Customer-Satisfaction-at-All-Time-High)

OliviaSSLGuru
03-10-2011, 07:44 AM
There are infact a lot of cms systems, off which only a handful are being used. Wordpress is the popular one. Other useful and handy ones are joomla, drupal, movable type, expression engine and symphony.

HostGuts
03-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Wordpress hands down.
It is not only meant for blogging, wordpress has evolved so much from just being a blogging platform you can use it for ecommerce, real estate, ticket booking etc etc..
Get a wordpress expert and explain your needs to him he can customize it the way you want. If you are going to chose wordpress make sure you use a trusted managed wordpress hosting service provider to take care of your wordpress updates and optimization.

abelart
03-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Content Management system is the collection of procedures to work flow in a collaborative environment. The procedures are designed to Allow for a large number of contribute, Aid in easy storage and retrieval data, Improve the ease of report writing.

JackKnight
04-20-2011, 05:07 AM
Word press is easy. Consider using it.

adam11
04-21-2011, 02:28 AM
Well,
Wordpress and drupal are most famous nowadays.

shameem007
06-11-2011, 06:41 AM
WordPress is inarguable the best content Management system available in the market that comes with loads of interesting stuffs and widgets. The most interesting thing about WordPress is extremely flexible and that, you would not have to be a geek to get the hang on it.

schwa
06-14-2011, 03:32 AM
I would say wordpress is pretty helpful to do this! You may do it as your wish!

bloomtools
06-16-2011, 01:56 PM
There are many number of CMS like Joomla, drupal etc… But for beginner I would like to suggest you to go with self hosted wordpress blog.

nazar2011
06-17-2011, 02:24 AM
CMS Stands for Content Management System.Its a collection of procedures to work in a collaborative environment. (CMS) is the collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The aim of CMS are as follows:

1. They allow a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
2. Data can be accessed according to the Role of the employee.
3. Provides easy storage and retrieval of the data.
4. Prevents entry of the duplicate contents.
5. It also help to improve the communication between the users.

CMS supports all sorts of Data like picture, audio, video etc.This is the reason behind the popularity of the CMS.The example of the popular CMS are Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Wordpress etc.

robwilley7
06-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Hi All, I want to ask a question about (CMS) content manegment system. Can anybody tell me how many CMS system. Which systen is best to creat our own personal website.
Here are some Good Content Management Systems

Concrete5
ExpressionEngine
Textpattern
Joomla
Movable Type
Cushy CMS
WordPress
Radiant CMS
Drupal
SilverStripe

alexfrued
06-24-2011, 06:04 AM
Hi !

Thanks to all . Its nice sharing. there are many sites you can find in Google for CMS, but only few are good, so you should choose that site which is the best for you.

Sanveed
06-24-2011, 06:27 AM
In advance web world cms has become necessity for each webmaster, I would like to share the below link which can provide you the details about various CMS, http://blog.host.co.in/need-for-content-management-systems-cms

daevonking252
07-14-2011, 01:07 AM
There are as a matter of fact a lot of cms systems, off which only a handful are being used. Wordpress is the popular one. Other useful and handy ones are joomla, drupal,

damiendmello065
07-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Creative Content Management System - CMS is a fast, flexible, web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System - CMS. Even a layman can edit his website with Creative CMS. Enter a Content Management System (CMS) admin, Unlike dreamweaver-built web sites, or for

motorola4gatrix
08-27-2011, 07:51 AM
This is a programming terms and used in a site management. Through CMS every one can mange his/her site without knowing any programing/HTML.

skyinfo
08-28-2011, 03:21 AM
I have heard about Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal. From my point of view wordpress is the best one, it is very simple and easy to use...

shaynecantrell2
08-30-2011, 03:56 AM
The best CMS that I have used ever is Word Press. Though, I have not used Drupal and Jhoomla. I heard that Jhoomla is a very effective CMS.

fantombol
10-27-2011, 03:47 AM
A content management system (CMS) is a system providing a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based.

lmccathy86
10-27-2011, 06:55 AM
I love Joomla

michaelmoody84
10-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Types of CMS:
1.Web Content Management System.
2.Group Content Management System.
3.Enterprise Content Management System.

Joomla is the best which i can refer you to go for creating a personal website.

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

gavindmello053
12-01-2011, 01:04 AM
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and at the same time priceless.

gavindmello053
12-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Creative Content Management System - CMS is a fast, flexible, web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System - CMS.

mathewarnold272
12-24-2011, 01:16 AM
Creative Content Management System - CMS is a web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System.

Marksteve
12-31-2011, 11:11 AM
Wordpress is a good example for CMS site. You have an admin power to control your site. On this page, you will have rights to modify the content easily.

John karner
01-04-2012, 11:03 PM
WordPress is a state-of-the-art creating foundation with a concentrate on appearance, web expectations, and fantastic. WordPress is both no cost and invaluable at the same time.

markmarley143
02-09-2012, 03:33 AM
WordPress is the best CMS. I like it over and over again due to the simplicity of this platform. Secondly, I use wordpresss for the numerous free themes and add-ons.

seofirst8
02-09-2012, 05:17 AM
I would recommend to go with WordPress as its easy to understand and use.

brettryder111
02-11-2012, 01:58 AM
I like WordPress as a CMS. It is an easy content management platform where you can customize data at your choice without knowing much about the technical stuffs like – HTML, CSS, etc.

johncluster738
02-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi ,
I know today online marketing is more GROWING

jodyblack784
03-14-2012, 01:39 AM
These are some of the best CMS system that you will ever get. They really look very nice and they are quite stunning to look too. You can have a long lasting memory with these.

connorbrock65
03-24-2012, 12:10 AM
The WP or WordPress is really the finest CMS or content Management system obtainable in the market that arises with loads of thought-provoking things and widgets.

jimihendrix939
03-28-2012, 02:25 AM
In order to get the URLs and that too within a budgeted range is quite good to have. This will exactly help you in doing that.

frankellis365
03-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Word Press is inarguable the most excellent content Management system on hand in the advertisement that comes with lots of an attractive stuffs and widgets.

jasonbrown965
04-04-2012, 11:59 PM

davidsharp357
05-29-2012, 12:33 AM
Wordpress can help you out to publish and it has become quite important tool for webmasters. It is both available at free of cost. It is really very effective tool to use.

adumpaul
05-31-2012, 04:12 AM
There a lots of CMS is available but i think WordPress is the best.WordPress is user friendly.

watson123
06-01-2012, 02:10 AM
A content management system (CMS) is a computer system that allows publishing, editing, and modifying content as well as site maintenance from a central page. It provides a collection of procedures used to manage workflow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based.

microsoftcygne
06-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Hello..
some popular name in cms are wordpress, joomla and drupal, if you are a professional, you must go with drupal, it's very good for professionals...

ronaldostitt39
06-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Wordpress is the best way to get a good design of your site and you get good results for your site. The best part of this software is that it is quite flexible, which will help your site.

topairportcars1
06-05-2012, 02:25 AM
A content management system (CMS) is also a system mostly used to manage the content of a Web site on the Internet. Basically, a CMS consists of two elements such as the content management application (CMA) and also the content delivery application (CDA).

therainguttersp
06-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Content Management System (CMS) is also the only enterprise-class and end-to-end true several platform product offering that can also effectively address the more creation, delivery and also distribution challenges associated with the multi-screen and multi-platform world.

jhonybravo222
06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
I found cube cart as best CMS because it is flexible, easy to modify. In latest version they have introduced amazing features that are really very helpful in this highly competitive online business arena to get an edge.

kristygirl
06-07-2012, 01:33 AM
There are lots of open source CMS available today. But I would suggest Wordpress to you, because it is very easy to setup and it is a very light weight CMS.

nicksavoia
08-23-2020, 10:05 PM
In my opinion WordPress is perfect Cms for your website design in a simple way.

jesica
08-24-2020, 09:10 AM
A content management system (CMS) is an application that is used to manage web content, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit and publish. Content in a CMS is typically stored in a database and displayed in a presentation layer based on a set of templates.

Saravanan28
09-28-2020, 03:18 AM
A content management system (CMS) is an application that is used to manage web content, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit and publish. Content in a CMS is typically stored in a database and displayed in a presentation layer based on a set of templates.