PDA

View Full Version : MOSS 2010 Hosting|50% OFF|24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|Money Back Guarantee|

Portal88
02-06-2011, 10:01 PM
The followings are the features of our Sharepoint Server 2010 Hosting:

- FREE Sharepoint Designer 2010 Access
- Supports Custom WebParts
- Support Custom Templates
- UNLIMITED SubSites
- FREE 1 Year Service
- FREE 1 Domain Name Service
- Absolutely Anonymous Control Panel
- Supports International Language Pack
- Price starts from $40.00/month ONLY!

The followings are our plan:

MOSS 2010 SILVER PLAN

- Bandwith 50 Gb
- Disk Space 5 Gb
- Web Users 10

MOSS 2010 GOLD PLAN

- Bandwith 150 Gb
- Disk Space 15 Gb
- Web Users 50

MOSS 2010 PLATINUM PLAN

- Bandwith 400 Gb
- Disk Space 40 Gb
- Web Users 100

MOSS 2010 TITANIUM PLAN

- Bandwith 1000 Gb
- Disk Space 100 Gb
- Web Users UNLIMITED

For more information about this product, please visit http://www.asphostportal.com (http://asphostportal.com/Windows-MOSS-2010-Hosting-Plans.aspx)

Can I get a demo account ?

We don't provide demo accounts but we have a 30-day money back guarantee. So you can just sign up for a normal account and if you're not happy with the service just cancel within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund.

Will I be able to customize my own site, such as settings alerts, themes, etc?

Certainly yes, In fact, you can do anything on your own Sharepoint site. Only those that requires administrative access are restricted

Can I deploy my own WebParts to your server ?

Yes, as long as your webparts do not cause any problems to our server, you are more than welcome to bring any interesting webparts to be added onto the server/websites. Our Support Team will need to check the webparts prior to the deployment just to make sure that they do not interrupt/impact our existing systems. 99% external webparts are approved by our Support Team and your webparts will be next !

Can I upgrade or downgrade my account later on ?

Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your account "in place" any time you like (unless you upgrade to a dedicated server, in which case your account has to be moved to the new server).

Can I start with a 3-months payment and change it later on ?

Yes, you can switch to a 6-months, 12-months, or 24-months pre-payment any time you like and get the corresponding discount

How long does it take to get my new account ?

We usually set up new accounts within a few minutes or hours, and always within 24 hours. It all depends on whether you have fully settled all the required hosting fees.

Please let me know if you have any question.