PDA

View Full Version : need reseller plan with 100 Gigs Disk Space

Bull
02-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Thinking to order reseller hosting package with 100 Gigs Disk Space, CGI, PHP, Stats, Crontab Access, Transfer Logs, Backup System!
But need to choose reliable hosting provider.
How reliable is Pinellashosting.com? Will it be worth to deal with it?

~ServerPoint~
02-10-2011, 05:50 AM
I believe that webhostingstuff is a good source to find true customer hosting reviews.. People share their experiences dealing with web hosts.

WebhostGIANTRob
02-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Well, the pricing looks to be reasonable..
have you tried to contact them and see how fast their support responds?

Vec&sec
02-15-2011, 04:29 AM
I have a client who is currently extremely happy - they have already saved him hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. give Pinellashosting.com a try.

~ServerPoint~
02-15-2011, 09:07 AM
How long have they been providing hosting services? Have you already tried their support?

taddy
02-16-2011, 04:31 AM
It is really important to choose the appropriate hosting provider.

charcoal
02-17-2011, 03:54 AM
I believe you should look for more reliable host and make choice based on customers reviews. My advice is 7host.com reseller solutions that are perfectly meet any webmaster needs. You wont regret of using their quality services

GardnerBulkeley
02-17-2011, 09:37 AM
You should short list a few hosting providers and contact them directly, so that you get a rough idea of the services that are been offered and also you can compare between them and select the best.

~ServerPoint~
02-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

Ahmad
03-28-2011, 10:28 AM
I think aspnix.com (http://www.aspnix.com) is the one you are looking for. Unlimited RAID protected HDD and bandwidth as well as the quality service and support make them extremely attractive.

webhostus
03-29-2011, 09:53 AM
There are many host provider and selecting the right web hosting provider can be a difficult business decision..How to select a web host should be based on a number of factors.

How much space and bandwidth do you require?
What is your monthly budget?

Once you finalize the upper part, then next is to chose the correct hosting provider. First of all search for top ranking hosting providers, short list them.Then check out there support through live-chat ( here you can experience the actual service ). And later on decide the one as per your requirement.

Best of luck!

Snoopy
03-30-2011, 05:09 AM
I know that interactiveonline.com reseller solutions will fit your demands. They are reputable host that is offering quality services, helpful support and useful features

~ServerPoint~
04-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

prosha
04-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Reselling hosting ... I do believe sibername company is good to have it from.
Their troubleshooting support is helpful in many aspects.
And there is a coupon on them: ott44wht.

Peligino
04-07-2011, 04:33 AM
As I know, Pinellashosting.com services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
The company provides 99.9% network uptime - your web sites will be always online.. and also customer support that works 24/7.

znetwebhost
04-09-2011, 02:16 AM
are you looking for windows plan or a linux plan ?

ThatGuy
04-11-2011, 08:31 AM
I know that interactiveonline is providing profitable reseller plans. You will be pleased by their stable solutions and useful features for a reasonable prices

AJKpeter
04-11-2011, 10:11 AM
You should compare plans to my mind to make a proper choice

lanceclusner8
04-12-2011, 12:52 PM
You should momentaneous database a few hosting providers and happening them straight, so that you get a twilled intent of the services that are been offered and also you can equivalence between them and select the good.