PDA

View Full Version : Webhosting coupons provider

aditd
02-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Might not be the right category but ...

I run a coupon script and a network of coupon sites.
The most profits I've made is in the hosting industry. That is why I've opened a coupon hosting site.
For the general coupons I'm affiliated with the big networks: cj, google, linkshare.
Daily I get offers and coupons from the network and with the help of some plugins I only work 2 minutes per day to get from 50 to 300 new offers / coupons on the site.

Now the problem: is there a place from where I can get bulk available coupons for hosting.

For example in this forum there are a lot of coupons but you will have to take them manually ... which is a lot of work.

I'm looking for something to get the coupons bulk in order to make a plugin do that work.

nitrorcx
05-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Thanks For run a coupon script and a network of coupon sites. Such a nice services for webhosting. I think, the easiest way to find coupons and discounts of millions of products. i also found a great free site where I get loads of free printable coupons. There's always hundreds on there from major brands so I save money on my shopping every single week.

jparker587
06-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Oh this is an amazing posts. I would be glad to know about this. This could be a good deal for any website owner. Thanks.

zelthost
07-14-2011, 03:56 PM
You can see "tomuse" then search coupon plugin.

aditd
08-26-2011, 05:14 PM
You can see "tomuse" then search coupon plugin.

Can you be more specific about what you said?

zita
08-29-2011, 08:28 AM
Well, that's great!
Thanks for sharing the information with us..

Winema31
09-16-2011, 10:04 PM
You said very professional,I will remember

thomasceely12
09-17-2011, 02:26 AM
Reseller is used as a marketer to do the hosting for a company. The reseller advertise the services of t he company as if it is the actual web hosting company and people buy the services from the reseller.

markfinn
09-22-2011, 09:45 AM
The a lot of profits I've fabricated is in the hosting industry. That is why I've opened a advertisement hosting site.For the accepted coupons I'm affiliated with the big networks: cj, google, linkshare.Daily I get offers and coupons from the arrangement and with the advice of some plugins I alone plan 2 account per day to get from 50 to 300 new offers / coupons on the site.

twainmark24
09-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Your sites will be picked up by their bots the more content you add. I'm curious why are you so keen to be in the yahoo directory, tenglang.

Abbott123
11-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks For run a promotion program and a system of promotion sites. Such a awesome services for hosting. I think, the best way to find deals and savings of a lot of products. i also found a great no cost site where I get lots of no cost computer deals. There's always lots on there from famous labels so I reduce costs on my shopping every single week.

aditd
04-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Your sites will be picked up by their bots the more content you add. I'm curious why are you so keen to be in the yahoo directory, tenglang.

I fail to see how is this relevant to the topic.

DanielChew
04-02-2012, 11:25 PM
I will rate 01/10 for http://www.hostingcoupons.com/, a fail site. Every mail enquiries for support, account, activation to webmaster@hostingcoupons.com and never reply.

ronaldin
04-07-2012, 03:23 AM
Web Hosting Coupons brings you the best coupon codes and discounts on hosting and domain registration from the most highly rated web hosting companies. When looking for a new web host small businesses and individuals usually look for a hosting service that provides features like: a free domain name, unlimited storage, unlimited web space, unlimited data transfer, cpanel (for ease of use) with Fantastico, and other options they may need to support their website such as PHP, MySQL, Ruby, Perl, CGI, etc.