PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress Help needed

rahulsingh
03-09-2011, 07:45 AM
hii i need some help regarding Wordpress
i want to do this thing like

when i open my wordpress admin dashborads and when i close my browser automatic wordpress should be logout

plz help em anyone have solution

bizhat
03-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Well dear,
You must put click in front of " remember me" option.
Hope it will be helpful.

HostGuts
03-10-2011, 07:53 PM
@bizhat - he want to log out automatically he dont want to keep logged in even after closing the browser.

@rahulsing- (for firefox)
step1 : go to tools->options
step 2: click privacy tab
step3:clear individual cookies
step4:type your wordpress site url in there, and delete the cookie it shows in result
step5:login again but this time do not tick the remember me option

now if you close your browser it will automatically logout (if you dont want firefox remember your password just dont click remember me after login)

Watson86
03-11-2011, 07:59 AM
For this, there is an option that asks you to save the Id or password. If you want to get logged off once you close your browser then you should not check this option.

PhilipsEl
07-11-2015, 03:24 AM
hii i need some help regarding Wordpress
i want to do this thing like

when i open my wordpress admin dashborads and when i close my browser automatic wordpress should be logout

plz help em anyone have solution

Your question is not clear. If you have a problem to click on "logout" then you can press shift+control+delete buttons on your keyboard and hit "Clear Now" button. That would remove all history!

brettuk
07-17-2015, 05:52 AM
I agree with everyone above, you need to select the 'remember me' option when singing in pal!