PDA

View Full Version : What is the best host for ecommerce? also need SSL Certificate..

Glow
03-28-2011, 04:15 AM
Hi,

I am planning to host my e-commerce web site and also need SSL Certificate.
What hosting providers can you recommend me to visit?
I've found plusplushosting.net - they offer nice hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
Moreover, I got to know that they offer FREE SSL Certificates (this looks to be good for my needs).

How stable are they? do you have any experience dealing with them?

Any other suggestions?

WebhostGIANTRob
03-28-2011, 09:52 AM
If you ask me, I have heard good things about them, but not sure about their ecommerce hosting opportunities.

What ecommerce shopping cart software are you going to use?

JosephAdams
03-29-2011, 04:09 AM
I can suggest for cheap SSL certs provider, as i was looking for the same. And i came across comodo.com offering SSL @ very cheap rate, and out of my surprise, Resller of COMODO SSL called SSLlogic is providing SSL at very cheap rate as compared to comodo.com.

I am using wildcard SSL certificate from the same reseller. Do leme know if you want more information.

webhostus
03-29-2011, 10:46 AM
To Glow,

What are your requirements and budget for E-Commerce Hosting plans ?
Are you looking for UK Server or US Server ?
There are many hosting providers who offer Free SSL certificate / Free Dedicated IP with there E-Commerce Hosting plans.

~ServerPoint~
03-30-2011, 09:20 AM
I believe that you can try to ask at webhostingtalk about them.. There are many webmasters who can help you in this case.

trenton2345
03-30-2011, 10:28 PM
I can suggest for cheap SSL certs provider, as i was looking for the same. And i came across comodo.com offering SSL @ very cheap rate, and out of my surprise, Resller of COMODO SSL called SSLlogic is providing SSL at very cheap rate as compared to comodo.com.

WebhostGIANTRob
03-31-2011, 06:13 AM
I think that the comparison research will help you to get a well-marked picture of true companies.

Adam001
04-19-2011, 03:59 AM
In my opinion, you need to widen the range of your search and compare more places.
I know, glowhost.com can be perfect for running ecommerce web sites and getting SSL Certificates..
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task, so be sure that you deal with trusted one.

arin342
10-11-2011, 08:08 AM
For hosting an e-commerce website, you can choose below:
hostgator, icdsoft and inmotionhosting.
With these hosts, you can install easily an e-commerce website like Magento, OSCommerce, Virtuemart (with Joomla CMS), Ubercart (with Drupal CMS), X-Cart or Zen Cart.

Snoopy
10-21-2011, 03:46 AM
I suggest you to look for reviews on their services. I know that leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) is reliable e-commerce specialized provider with stable featured plans perfectly suitable for your demands.

ajaykr86
10-21-2011, 07:05 AM
very good suggestion ....thanks for share

charcoal
10-27-2011, 07:05 AM
I recommend you Leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) solutions. You will get high stability, useful features and professional support for reasonable prices.

ThatGuy
11-02-2011, 04:46 AM
No doubts leveltenhosting.com is the best option for any webmaster who is looking for reliable ecommerce hosting solutions with 100% uptime and affordable prices.

webmaster2021
11-02-2011, 11:38 AM
I know Znet India. It is a very good place for ecommerce hosting.

watson123
08-02-2012, 07:28 AM
I recommend you Leveltenhosting solutions.I recommend to use Comodo SSL Ceriticate .Comodo provides the highest level of security at competitive prices. As the second largest provider of business-validated SSL certificates, Comodo ensures that millions of transactions are safely performed everyday. COMODO always looking for new ways to enhance online trust and security, with research and development labs that are diligently pushing boundaries and bringing online trust, security, and compliance solutions to a new higher standard. COMODO believes that their customers security is their priority.
http://www.instantssl.com/

DanielChew
08-07-2012, 11:05 PM
infact there is no best host to chose but to pick a host that are able to accommodate your request and need. Before deciding, remember to check out their ToS/TnC/restriction/support/price.

helping27
08-08-2012, 07:40 AM
for good and secure e-commerce site tucktail.com provides you, A payment gateway,A merchant account,An SSL certificate and quick shopping cart....if you interest check it.. they providing 24x7 customer services.