PDA

View Full Version : Vonetwork lack of support

gjembi
04-27-2006, 12:31 PM
I've been a customer of Vonetwork for over 2 years now, having one of their windows reseller plans. In the beginning everything was great, support was quick and efficient and for sure they had the best price for what they were offering.

The support started to go downhill until it has become non-existant. They left tickets open and were blaming PerlDesk that didn't notify them. Well, 2 years later, they're still using PerlDesk - and are leaving more and more tickets open. I'm forced to open new tickets just to remind them of my open tickets!

The latest crap is that all my clients emails to AOL accounts are getting bounced back as non-deliverable. I'm assuming someone on my server (not my clients, I monitor them) is spamming AOL big time so the whole server got blacklisted. But VON won't accept this and keeps bullshitting that there's nothing wrong on their end. :angry: And I'm not the only one. There are other customers who are having the same issue with Verizon but VON is doing nothing. They don't even go on their forums anymore.

Their billing partner, strangely, decided to bill me 3 times for one month a few months ago. It's been over a week and it is still not resolved.

So, sadly, I'd have to say: STAY AWAY FROM VONETWORK! Now I have to look for another windows reseller with same features/price :(

theheavenly
05-03-2006, 08:10 PM
big company usually dont have good supports

Big companies usually do have good supports. They hire an expert third party customer support company to do the trouble tickets for both UNIX and Windows in which most of the small companies lag as they would not be able to afford. This way most of the big companies keep their clients happy.

HMarker
05-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Sometimes the opposite is true. Many times I heard that customers of big companies have hard time accessing a support representative that can truly resolve his/her problem.

In small companies however, tend to provide more attention to customer as their success is based upon a less number of customers. This makes them to pay more attention to customer satistaction.